5. The Deal

Adrien's POV

As soon as we made the deal, I was determined to win. Me and Marinette we're both super competitive in games so I knew things would get crazy but I was ready. I loved this knew deal we made and I was prepared to win. I didn't really want the money and I suspected that marinette didn't either. We were just playing to see who would win, victory is the best prize ever, the money was just a small bonus to it.
It was later in the afternoon and I heard my phone ringing. I looked at it and realized it was my dad, I answered," hello" I said with no life in my voice. "Adrien where are you?!"
"I'm at Marinettes house why?"
"Oh, well I just wanted to know where you were."
"Why"
"To make sure nothing happened"
"Ok? Is that it?"
"When are you coming home?"
"I don't know, either today or tomorrow"
"Ok, have fun" he hung up the phone.
I was kind of annoyed that he called me just to hang up a minute later but I got distracted by the loud music coming from Marinettes room" omg" I covered my ears and stood up. I opened her door, "could you please turn the music down?!" I yelled so she could
hear me.
"Umm..."
At this moment I knew she was messing with me and I was not going to let her win, so I did something off impulse.
I sat down beside her on her bed with a smirk on my face and said "can you please turn off the music babe?" I reached out my arms and started massaging her shoulders.
She stared at me and I smiled on the inside as I knew I her little trick backfired on her.
She turned the music down and said "sure, anything for you baby."
Oof, good move, I thought. I continued massaging her shoulders as that's the only thing I could think of. I'm guessing she didn't know what to do because she just turned her head and looked to her shelves. I smirked knowing I had won that round, and I took my hands back. "Call me if you need anything" I smiled and walked out of the room.

Marinette's POV

I played my little trick on Adrien trying to make him mad at me because I knew it wasn't romantic. I was sure I would get him but he figured out what I was doing and solved it the most romantic way he could think of. Which made me mad, I was going to get him back, I would win.

4 hours later
"Babe what's for dinner!?" I said while walking out of my room. "Dinner you say?"
I turned around to see Adrien bowing a little and holding out his hand. He was in a black and white tux with a rose in his pocket, He was really stepping up his game. He took my hand and kissed it, " come with me" he said.
He then took my hand and led me out of the house to the car and opened my door, "really?" I said not impressed. Then I got in and watched him close the door and get into the drivers seat. He started driving and we pulled up at a really fancy restaurant, he got out and opened my door for me. I got out and looked at him. "How did you plan this without me knowing?"
"I have my ways" he grabbed my hand and kissed it while winking. "Ok nice act pretty boy." I said while taking my hand back and walking inside. I was annoyed by this and I couldn't help but treat him like I normally did. He rushed to the front of me and opened the door, I walked inside and met a lady at the front desk. Adrien followed behind me and as soon as the lady saw Adrien she said "follow me your table is ready" Then she began walking into the sea of tables. I looked at Adrien wondering what he had done, before turning back and following her. Adrien caught up to me and grabbed my hand "wait up" he said.
I rolled my eyes until I got an idea, I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around his,  clinging onto it.
We followed the waiter and I watched as we passed all the tables, where could we possibly be going?
She stopped at a table with a beautiful light and red curtains.

 We followed the waiter and I watched as we passed all the tables, where could we possibly be going? She stopped at a table with a beautiful light and red curtains

I looked at Adrien and he smirked at me, "surprise"
I let go of his arm and sat down, he sat down across from me.
"I'll leave you 2 alone to decide on what you'd like" the waiter said before walking away and leaving me and Adrien alone.
"What is all this?!" I asked
"So, who do you think's winning?" He said ignoring my question.
He was rubbing this in my face which made me angry. I wondered how I could save myself from loosing 50 dollars and from Adrien winning.
Suddenly, an idea popped into my head and I knew exactly what I had to do. I looked at Adrien who had a grin on his face waiting for my answer then I smiled and said "Me"
Then I pulled the curtains closed, leaned across the table, and kissed him.

————————————————————————

Really really sorry for the short chapter! I'll be working on chapter 6 for you guys tonight and it should be out by tomorrow!
-The Author