4. Realizing

Marinette's POV

I woke up and looked around, I saw Adrien was sleeping, it was still dark outside. I figured it was really early and tried to go back to sleep.
I couldn't, I moved my head and just then I realized I was laying on Adriens chest. "Ah!"
I yelped and jumped off him.
He woke and fell on the floor making a loud thud. "What happened?" He sat up and rubbed his head. "Sorry" I said while reaching out a hand to help him up.
He grabbed it and I pulled him off the floor. "What happened?" He asked again
"I got scared, sorry"
"Oh" he came closer to me.
I think he took it the wrong way like something really had scared me because he pulled me into his arms and started comforting me. "It's ok, do you want to watch a Disney movie?"
We loved Disney movies, it was some of our best memories together. So even though I wasn't scared, I said "sure"
We sat down on the couch and turned on Rapunzel. Adrien fell asleep while Repunzel was singing about her life, I felt his arms wrap around me and tighten, we were full on cuddling. I knew he was sleeping so I didn't think much of it, soon after, I fell asleep too.
"I hate you!" I looked around and saw water, Paris was flooded. "Look what you've done!"
He pulled a knife from his pocket and started chasing me with it, I ran and began screaming"how dare you kill my parents!" He chased me. I screamed even louder as I got closer to the edge.

I felt someone shaking me and then I woke up. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, " Marinette! Are you ok?!" Adrien said while staring at me.
I realized my face was wet and I knew I'd been crying, " what happened?" I said still terrified.
"You started screaming and crying!" He said "you scared me!"
I was breathing heavy and I remembered the dream I had, I started crying again. I was scared, confused, and sad. Adrien frowned and pulled me into a hug, "its ok, I'm here"
His hand rubbed my back as we hugged and I cried onto his shoulder. "Y-you hated me! And I destroyed the world a-and you wanted to kill me!" I said in between cries.
"It was just a dream, I don't hate you and nothing has been destroyed." He hugged me and rocked back and forth.

I calmed down after a while and was able to tell him the full story. He listened the whole time and after I was finished he said "that's crazy, I don't hate you. I could never hate you."
I couldn't go back to sleep after that, I was traumatized. Adrien stayed up with me the rest of the night and I was thankful for that.

It was 7am and finally light outside which meant it was late enough to start making breakfast. I cooked at first, but after I burnt everything and almost caused a fire, Adrien took the reins and cooked instead while I got dressed. I came out of my room and saw Adrien eating pancakes at the table. " that's your plate" he said while chewing.
I grabbed my plate and sat down beside him, I started eating. "Thanks"
He smiled a bit and kept eating.

4 Hours later..
Adrien was playing video games on the couch while I sat in my room and watched my phone, I almost forgot about the marriage. I was still pretty confused about it and decided that it would be best if we talked it over. I turned off my phone and walked out of my room to the couch. "Adrien" I said while sitting down. "What" he said not looking away from his game.
"Can we talk real quick?"
"Uhhh...sure" he put down the controller and looked at me, "what's up?"
"I wanted to talk about the marriage..."
"Oh, ok"
"I'm still really confused. Are we just supposed to get married next year? Are we supposed to date and be all kissy kissy, or are we just supposed to act normal?"
"Umm...i'm guessing we're just supposed to be a couple and do couple things"
"So we're supposed to like...kiss?"
"...yep..." he said in between paused.
"How the heck are we supposed to do that?! I'm gonna laugh."
He chuckled "I don't even know."
I looked at him " So from this point on, are we just supposed to get used to kissing and being a couple?"
"I think so..."
"Oh."
" yea.."
There was an awkward silence until I decided to brighten up the mood.
"You know what, how about we just have fun with this"
"How are we supposed to do that?"
"Mmmm...make it into a game, most romantic gets 50 bucks."
"For real?"
"Yea, maybe it'll help us get like, closer?"
"You know what, deal" he held out his hand.
I smiled and shook it "deal"

________________________________

Super sorry for another short Chapter! Ill try to  make the coming chapters longer :)
-The Author