12. The Wedding (Part 2)

Marinette's POV

I was hit with incredible pain in my ankle and just as I excepted my fall, I felt 2 hands on my shoulders holding me up. I looked up and saw 2 bright green eyes staring at me. I smiled at him ignoring gasps from the audience. Adrien smiled back at me and whispered "are you ok?"
I nodded and whispered back "I think so"
Adrien helped me stand up and as soon as he let go of me and I put some weight on my ankle, I instantly winced in pain, it hurt so bad. It felt like someone was trying to saw off my ankle. Adrien, not noticing my wince of pain, went back to his spot. I was in so much pain but I didn't want to ruin the wedding anymore then I already had so I stood up straight and continued walking, pretending nothing had happened. I faced Adrien while fighting the pain in my ankle and put a smile on my face. The pastor started talking, "Thank you folks for coming to support Miss Marinette dupain-cheng, soon to be Mrs Marinette Agreste, and Adrien Agreste. "
He continued, "sorry for the minor inconvenience, and before we start is there any objections to this marriage?"
It was silent so the pastor continued talking, I stared at Adrien hoping he didn't notice the pain that I was in. I knew if Adrien knew that I was in pain he would delay the wedding right then and there, and I did not want that to happen. I was on the verge of tears when I heard the pastor speaking to me, "Marinette dupain-cheng, do you promise to love and support this young man through all his highs and lows?"
I was in so much pain that I could barely talk, but eventually, I mustered out a "I do"
The pastor nodded and turned to Adrien instead. I really hoped he wasn't going to ask me anything more because I knew if he did I wouldn't be able to hold in my tears. I heard an "I do" from Adrien and then he reached for my hand, I held it out and let him put the wedding ring on my finger, he slipped on his wedding ring as well and we both looked at the pastor, me trying not to cry or fall from the pain on my ankle. The pastor smiled before saying, " you may kiss the bride!"
Adrien somehow smiled bigger before lifting me up in the air, spinning me, and then kissing me. The crowd burst into applause and I kissed back. I was so happy he decided to lift me up because I'm pretty sure my ankle hurt more then when the paparazzi broke my phone.
We broke apart and Adrien set me down, he was all smiles and so was I, although a part of my smile was fake due to the weight that was just put on my hurt ankle. I looked to the crowd holding Adrien's hand and waved, me and Adrien began walking into the crowd of people. We waved and flinched as flashes of light went in our eyes blinding us. Adrien's parents came running up to us and they hugged us. Adrien's mother Emily was crying happy tears as she hugged me, she pulled away after a while and said "oh I'm so proud!"
Gabriel hugged me too and after they were done congratulating us, they let us go on our way to see other people. "Oh Marinette my darling daughter!" My mom came running up to me and hugged me crying, my dad followed right behind her and gave Adrien a bone crushing hug, "my boy, she's yours now, take care of her for me." He said
Adrien smiled "I will, don't worry Mr Dupain."
At this point I felt like I was just going to fall over and die from the pain my ankle was putting me in so I started sobbing, I just couldn't take it anymore. Adrien looked at me and so did both of my parents, my parents smiled and just watched me, they most likely thought they were happy tears. But Adrien on the other hand, looked and me with so much fear and worry that I felt bad. "I-I" I mustered out in between sobs, my mom interrupted me "we know honey, we're happy too!"
I tried to smile and then Adrien said "we'll be right back, we forgot the bouquet for Marinette to throw."
My parents nodded, Then Adrien turned to me and swept me off my feet into the air. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued sobbing as he walked away with me in his arms. He peeked his head into the white trailer and looked around, no one was there, he carried me in and shut the door. He walked over to a seating area and lightly put me in one of the chairs.

Adrien's POV

I pulled up a chair in front of her and sat down, I didn't want to make her freak out more then she already was so in the calmest voice I could, I said "I know those aren't tears of joy Mari, what happened."
She sobbed and said, "m-my a-an-ankle.. I th-think it's b-broken!" She sobbed
"Ok...can I take a look?"
She nodded and lifted up her leg, she rested it her ankle on my knee and I began looking at it. There was a huge bruise and it looked like it was turning blue. I lightly touched the bruise with my finger, Marinette instantly yanked her foot back and said, "ow!". I quickly pulled my hand back and looked up at her "sorry"
"It's ok" she said before lightly resting her foot back on my knee.
I continued looking at her ankle and then I looked back up at her "is it ok if I go get someone to help?"
"T-that depends w-who" she said
I thought, Sasha would be a good person, after all, they were friends.
"what about Sasha?" I asked
"Ok" she replied
I got up from the chair and kissed Marinette on the forehead before I left.
I saw Sasha in the crowd and walked to her, "Hey Sash?" I asked
She turned around and smiled at me"hey Adrien! Congratulations!"
"Thanks but I need you to come with me"
I grabbed her hand and ran to the white trailer.
"Woah! What happened?!"
I ran into the white trailer and pulled Sasha to Marinette. "That" I said pointing to Marinette's ankle. 
She looked at it and instantly asked what happened.
"T-the fall" Marinette said wiping her tears.
"Oh..we'll it's ok, I'll make you a brace real quick. It's fine." She said
"Ok.."
Sasha ran to her desk and started working, I sat next to Marinette and put my arm around her. "Why didn't you tell me you were hurt?"
"I-I didn't want you to delay the wedding."
"Oh..well if your ever hurt you need to tell me"
"Ok"

A while later Sasha came back with a brace and began putting it on Marinette's ankle. It hurt her and I felt bad, she squeezed my hand and cried on my chest as Sasha put it on.
"Done done!"
Marinette cried in my chest and I rubbed her back "it's ok!"

After she calmed down, I stood up and helped her out of her seat. "Does that feel ok?"
She put some weight on her foot and smiled "yeah, that's good."
"Ok, now shall we go?" 
"Yeah"
We walked out of the trailer and went to the front of the crowd, I stepped to the side and Marinette got everyone's attention. "Excuse me everyone! Ladies gather around! Im going to throw the bouquet!" She yelled
Everyone turned and all the ladies gathered around to try and catch the bouquet. Then Marinette turned around and yelled, "ready?" Everyone screamed and shouted and Marinette threw the flowers up and over her head. Every girl fought for the flowers and Stella came out with them, "YES!!" she screamed and held up the flowers. Marinette smiled and ran to me, she jumped and hugged me, "whats this for?" I asked.
"I love you" Marinette squeezed her arms tighter around my neck, I hugged her back "I love you too M"

The rest of the night was filled with partying and dancing, it was super fun. It was almost midnight and everyone had left, Marinette was so tired she could barely stand and she was a little tipsy from drinking. "Hey Adrien?"she asked.
"Yes?"
"Are you moving in with me?"
"Yes, you know this, All my stuff is already in your house."
"Right."
Then she fell asleep, I caught her right before she fell and then picked her up. I decided it was time to go home, our home.