10. A Scare

Marinette's POV

I heard a loud clash and turned around to face Adrien who I realized was passed out on the floor. How did this happen?!
I bent down beside him and laid my head on his chest to make sure he was still alive (just in case).
I didn't know what else to do. Adrien was passed out on the floor and there was people everywhere with cameras.
After thinking for a while I decided that the paparazzi had to go first. I didn't have a phone so I chose to use Adrien's. I took his phone out of his pocket and hid it under my jacket while I put in the password. I began scrolling through his contacts to find someone to call, I saw his fathers name and instantly clicked on it. "Hello, Adrien?"
"This is Marinette and I need help!"
"What, tell me what happened"
"We were going to lunch and the paparazzi surrounded us and before I knew it Adrien was on the floor passed out! I don't know what happened!"
"Oh my, I'm sending his body guard right now."
"Thank you"
Then he hung up.

A couple minutes later a car pulled up and Adriens bodyguard emerged. He pushed through the crowd and came to me and Adrien. "What happened." He asked sternly
"I don't know!" I replied
Then without responding to me, he picked up Adrien and started carrying him to the car, I followed behind. He put Adrien in the back seat and I got in beside him. The car started moving and I scooted closer to Adrien.
When we got to Adrien's house, his bodyguard carried him to the house and I followed behind. Adriens parents emerged from inside the house and stopped me, they wanted to know what happened. "I'm sorry but I don't know what happened, I just know that we were surrounded by people and somehow Adrien was knocked or passed out."
"Did you see anything or?" His mom asked
"No!" I replied
I could see her become flustered and angry, I prepared myself for the lecture but right before she spoke Gabriel took her away. I was thankful for this because now I was free to go see Adrien. I walked through the doors and saw Adrien lying on the couch still unconscious. I walked to him and bent down beside his face, "Adrien?" I said as I brought my hand up to his forehead.

I sat there with him for a while before his parents came to check on him. They looked at him for a few moments before leaving.

I ran my hands through his blonde hair as I admired all his features.

I was admiring him and playing with his hair when suddenly I saw 2 green eyes looking back at me. "What happened?" He said sitting up and rubbing his head.
"Omg your awake!" I said exasperated.
He rubbed his head and looked around the room, "you passed out and your bodyguard brought you here, do you remember anything?"
I asked.
I wanted to know if he knew something about him being knocked out, Maybe he would know who did it or what happened.
"Uhh.." he thought for a moment then said "not really, but I think someone hit me in the back of the head."
"Well that's helpful.." I said sarcastically making Adrien chuckle.

————————————————————————
I can't believe this story has 103 reads! Thank you so much!!
- The Author