13. Aftermath

Marinette's POV

I woke up in Adriens arms, I looked up at him and rubbed my eyes, "Adrien? What time is it?"
"Midnight, go back to sleep" he said
I turned into his chest and closed my eyes.

Adrien's POV

I lightly put her in my car and started driving. I drove to our house and got out, I picked her up out of the car seat. She clenched onto my shirt as I carried her inside the house to her room. I laid her down on the bed and cupped her face with my hand. "Mari?" I tried to wake her up,
She couldn't sleep in her wedding dress. She turned and continued sleeping. "Oh come on Mari, you gotta wake up" I kissed her cheek still cupping her face with my hand and she leant into it. "What?" She said leaning into my hand. "You have to go get changed"
She sat up and looked around,"ok" she said getting up and rubbing her eyes. She stumbled to her closet and opened it, she took out a pink sports bra and polka dotted shorts, Then she walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I went over to my dresser that we put in and took out some boxer shorts, I knew she wasn't coming out soon so I changed into my boxer shorts and threw my suit in the laundry. I heard a loud crash from the bathroom followed by silence and got worried, what did she do? I ran to the bathroom door and knocked "is everything alright in there?"
There was no answer, I opened the door and saw Marinette in her pink sports bra and shorts laying on the floor asleep. She really was tired, I walked to her and picked her up off the floor. She had a hair brush in her hand that I took and set on the counter. I carried her out of the bathroom and laid her on the bed. I laid beside her before I pulled the covers over us, Marinette laid sound asleep as I admired her. She was so pretty, nice body figure and pink baby soft lips that were adorable. But my favorite thing about her was her dark silky hair that looked amazing however it was. Admiring her amazing qualities, I fell asleep.