11. The Wedding (Part 1)

Adrien's POV

1 month later...

It was the day. The day of the wedding, the day where all things were going to change. The day where I was going to marry Marinette dupain- cheng, my used to be best friend that was now my girlfriend.

The wedding started at 2:30 and I had to leave by 2. I watched the time all day waiting to leave and I hadn't talked to Marinette all day. Our parents didn't want us to talk so it was 'special' when we saw eachother at the wedding.
"Finally!" I blurted out loud when I saw the time change to 2. I could finally leave and go to the park where the wedding was set up. I grabbed my keys and went outside to my car, I began driving and when I got there I was blown away. How could they turn a small park into something that fancy?
There were white roses everywhere and pink and white chairs that were facing towards the front where we would later stand to get married.

I got out of the car and walked toward the bridesmaids that where standing along the front

I got out of the car and walked toward the bridesmaids that where standing along the front. "Oh your here!" Chloe said excited to see me.
"Yeah...where am I supposed to get ready?"
"Right over there, don't come out until we say ok?"
She pointed to a small white trailer that was beside a pink trailer. "Ok, thanks chlo"
She smiled at me before I started walking to the white trailer. I guessed Marinette was in the pink one beside it because I heard girls squealing from inside and arguing about which perfumes are the best, I felt bad for her. I knew Marinette didn't like dressing up and she HATED perfume.
I chuckled as I walked to the white trailer and heard my girlfriend yell from inside the pink trailer, "NO I'M NOT WEARING THAT. EWW!!!"
She was definitely having fun with the girls.

As soon as I stepped into the white trailer I felt a headache from the different colognes, it was awful! There was makeup and Mahicans displaying suits everywhere, it was plain white and there was only a few people. "You must be Adrien!" 1 of the ladies said while walking to me.
"Hello" I said trying to ignore the smell that was burning my nose hairs.
"We'll get you all fixed up, your going to look amazing!"
I was going to reply, but before I could I was already getting pulled by the arm behind some curtains, "put this on" the lady said.
She held out a suit and tie to me and I took them. "Thank you," I said just before she closed the curtains.
I changed into the suit and looked in the small mirror that was in front of me. I liked the suit, probably my favorite one yet. It was a dark navy blue color with a light grey under shirt and tie. It also had a white zipper which I thought was odd, but I didn't mind it.

 It also had a white zipper which I thought was odd, but I didn't mind it