S i x.

I just had to update again today :D I couldn't wait.
___________

Calvin's P.O.V

I slammed my hand on the desk in my room.

Vampire. Her soft voice kept repeating that word in my head.

How is this even possible? Well I guess that explains how I didn't recognize that particular scent. I had only met a vampire once in my entire life and it was so long ago, I didn't remember.

"Calvin! Honey, what's going on in here?" My mother rushed up to my room, almost breathless.

She must of heard when I punched my desk.

"She's a vampire mother. A fucking vampire."

She scowled at me. "Calvin What did I tell you about the cussing? And who is a vampire?"

I rolled my eyes and laid on my bed with my hands over my eyes. "My mate is."

I heard my mother gasp. "What?! How? It's not possible... This hasn't happened in over 600 years."

I sighed. I was to become Alpha in a few months after my father stepped down from the rank. The pack wouldn't accept a vampire as their Luna.

Great, I'm not even Alpha yet and I'm already failing as a leader.

Cameron's POV.

I sat perched on a branch on a tree in my backyard. Images of his reaction when I told him kept replaying in my mind.

I couldn't help but feel a little sad and rejected. I mean, he was my mate afterall and he needed me.

From what I've read and heard, Werewolves need their mate for survival and to hell their pack thrive. If I rejected him or he rejected me, he would die.

But does that even occur in our situation? He's a were and I'm a vampire. Would I die if he rejected me? Does he need me to survive because I'm not his kind or human?

"Cameron".

The call of my name snapped me out of my thoughts. "Wait what, whoaaa!"

THUD! I fell off the branch and onto my ass.

My mom rushed over to me and helped me up.

"Are you okay sweetie?"

I dusted off the imaginary dirt from my jeans and looked at her. "Yeah, I'm fine. But mom, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Cammy."

I cleared my throat. "What do you know about vampire and wolf matings?"