T h i r t e e n.

Cameron's POV.
~Weekend:Saturday

I couldn't sleep last night for shit.
My mind was stuck on Calvin and yesterday.

He literally made my day and I have to admit I'm falling for him, not our mated bond feelings but actual genuine feelings.

I just hope he feels the same.
He replaced my mom's Range as easy as 1,2,3.

Thank God.

Hopefully, she won't notice it's not originally hers but she most likely knows and just isn't saying anything.

Today, Calvin and I were going to have a picnic in the woods. I was really excited.

Ugh, great, this boy is making me girly as hell.

I decided I wanted to wear a bright color today.

Red. To go with my hair.
I put on a red button down shirt, a red cut-up leggings and my red sneaker wedges. My hair was up in a pony tail and braid to perfect my outfit for the day.

About 3O minutes after I got dressed the smell of rose oil hit me.

Calvin's Here.

The door bell rang and I rushed down to open it but my mother had beat me to it.

I rolled my eyes.
"Thanks for getting the door mom, but we'll be going now."

She glanced at me through the corner of her eye and raised an eyebrow.
"No funny business."

Calvjns snickered then coughed awkwardly. I grabbed his hand and waved bye to my mother as we walked hand in hand to go have our picnic day.
_____

"I didn't know you could cook."

Calvin certainly surprised me today.
He cooked baked macaroni and cheese, fried chicken and potato salad and a to die for cheesecake.

He shrugged and shot me a smile.
"I'm a man full of surprises." He bit his lip.

God dammit, that made me hot.

I moved closer to him and kissed him, nibbling on his lip slightly. His hand snuck around my waist and he lifted off the blue and purple quilt and onto his lap.

Was I ready to do this? So soon with him? I'm not a virgin but trust me, it has been a while.

He bit and licked on my neck, finding my sweet spot as I released a soft moan into his ear.

"Can I mark you?"
His voice was laced with lust and anticipation.

I nodded briefly and gripped onto his arm in case it was painful.
His canines extended and pierced my neck.
My neck started to burn like a bitch and I was close to screaming until he licked it and the burning subsided, turning into pleasure.

He flipped us over so I was on m back and him, ontop of me.
His soft lips crashed into mine, sending tingles all through my body.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"
He asked with his lips just barely touching mine.

I hesitated to answer.
I don't know. Am I ready?
______

I think I'm going to pause on his story for a bit. I'm kind of losing the motivation to do it.

I get some votes, which I'm very appreciative for, thank you. But..
I'd love to read some more comments from you guys.

✋i don't wanna sound like I'm begging for votes and comments because I'm not, but even 5 votes, or 5 comments can make a difference.

I know I'm not an excellent writer but still, even constructive critism can help me to improve and make it better.

I'm not trying to force you guys to do something because I'm not that type but come on.
I don't have a lot if readers but if a couple of you commented as certain parts (whether it be bad or good) is motivation to the writer to continue.

Sorry for my little rant....