T ɛ ռ.

Calvin's POV.

" Why is there a blood sucker on pack grounds? "

"Why is our Alpha letting that thing on our grounds?"

"Look at her ass though!"

"What is that doing here?"

"Oh My God! Her Hair on fleek!"

I had brought Cameron to the pack house to meet my parents, especially my mother, but I didn't intend on there being a meeting this early besides the one I had planned for later tonight.

My Father's expression, between shocked and furious, well maybe more pissed than shocked, my mother took Cameron's hand a little while after we entered to lead her out of the room. She knew there was going to be some controversy and she never liked being part of arguments unless she had too.

I gave Cameron a nod, letting her know it was okay to go with my mother while I dealth with this problem.

When my mom and my mate left, the comments, commotion and insults started. (A/N: What was first mentioned at the beginning of the chapter is the commotion and so forth.)

"CALVIN!" My fathers voice boomed from across the room to where I was standing on the other side.

This is not going to be good...

"How dare you bring one of their kind here? Have you no sense boy?"

I sighed and made my way over to him on the platform he was standing on he uses during meetings or to address the pack for any important matter besides mind linking 24/7.

"Dad, I-"

He growled, interrupting me before I could finish. His eyes were black, meaning he was beyond pissed and close to shifting. I prayed to the mood goddess he wasn't...

"IT IS FORBIDDEN TO BRING PEOPLE LIKE THAT THING HERE. YOU DAMN WELL KNOW BETTER."

I was shaking with rage. That "thing" was my mate.

"Don't insult my mate with your disgusting words. You may still be Alpha, but you were a father before your title so don't talk to me like I'm some other pack member."