N i n e.

Cameron's POV.

I have to admit, I was kind of nervous being alone in a room with him and having to fight every urge to jump him.

I rolled my eyes.

"Is something wrong?"

His sudden question after a moment of silence between us made me jump.

"No no.. Anyways, what did you wanna talk about?"

He sat near me on the dark blue loveseat and held my hand in his. I couldn't help but smile at the tingling feeling of our mated bond.

"About us, anything everything really." He said.

I nodded and told him to ask any questions he wanted.

*******

We stayed there for a while talking, laughing, and he isn't as bad he'd be for a future Alpha.

He stood up and held out his hand. "I'd really love it if you'd come back to the pack house and meet my parents."

Meet his parents? Am I ready? Oh my God, what if I puke on their shoes?

I smiled and nodded silently as I took his hand.

.Calvin's POV.

"I'd really love it if you'd come back to the pack house and meet my parents."

I was hoping, hell praying she'd say yes. After I told my mother that my mate was a vampire, she got more intrigued to meet her and find out what she was like, by my father on the other hand, I had a feeling he'd disapprove about it, but I decided I'd cross that bridge when I reach it. Cameron was at my side, and that's all I needed.

Cameron and I headed down to the living room to inform her mother she'd be going with me to the pack house. Her mother smiled at the fact we came back hand in hand.

I led her to my car and opened the door for her to get in.

"Thank You Calvin." She said softly.

The way my name sounded when she said it made me want to hear it all the time.

I got in next to her and started the car, driving down the silent street to my pack house a few miles away.

Let's hope this goes smoothly....