F i f t e e n

Calvin's POV.

"You should of seen her Cal, she was flipping out."

I had called Cameron after I got home and did a few of my duties as upcoming Alpha.
"For what though? So we mated? We're mates, it's something that was going to happen either way."

I heard her sigh and some movements.
She must be moving around.

"You haven't heard the story about Athena and Cole, the first vampire and werewolf to be mated before us?"

Athena and Cole...

"I've heard my mother mention those two but never into detail."

She took about 15 minutes explaining to me about what had happened to "The Destined Ones" and the fate that became of them after their child got conceived.

"Whoa."

"Yeah... My mom is scared I'm going to end up like Athena."

I shook my head.
"You are not going to end up like that Cam, I will never let anything bad happen to you. Besides, you're not pregnant are you?"

"I don't think I am."

"Think?"

She laughed. "Its too soon to tell Cal."

"Oh." I laughed with her.
_
We talked on the phone for about a good 4 hours before I Told her to get some sleep for school tomorrow. Even though her kind and mine, don't necessarily need it, it's still quite refreshing to take at a few hours every night.

She blew me a kiss through the phone and before she said good night and hung up.

I sighed with content as I put my phone on the charger and laid back on my bed and thought about what Cameron told me.

" My mom is scared I'll end like Athena."
Her words repeated in my head.

I won't let her end up like that.
No matter if it kills me.
___
Cameron's POV.