S e v e n.

A/N: So, I've been wondering who could be used to play the role of Calvin and I can't decide. Any ideas?

.Cameron's POV.

"What do you know about vampire and wolf matings?"

Mom looked at me like I was speaking Russian or something.

"Why are you asking Cammy?"

"Well uhhh..." How the hell was I going to say this rationally and not sound insane? "I found my mate today and uhhh.. He's a werewolf."

I opened my arms at her as if to say "Ta-da" but she was just glaring at me.

"Cameron Jacklyn Hunter, please tell me you're joking."

I shook my head and moved some strands of my hair behind my ear.

Mom stood there for a few minutes before she looked around then told me to come inside.

We entered our library. To say it was huge was an understatement. It will filled with books of all sizes and colors, collected over the centuries by my mom, and a few by me.

"Sit." Mom told me, her voice void of emotion. I could see her going through shelf after shelf.

She levitated up to check the higher shelves. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Vampires can fly. Cool huh? But not for too long though, it wears us out and makes the need for blood higher than before. Which is why I don't do it unless I need too.

Mom came back down with a huge book in her hand and lay it on the big oak table in front of me.

I coughed at the dust that came off of it and onto my face.

"I remember when you used to look through this book as a little vamp. You looked at it with such wonder and curiosity." A smiled formed on my moms face at the memory and I couldn't help but smile for a brief moment.

Her face turned serious and she opened the book to a page that immediately sparked my curiosity.

The Destined Ones.

"What does it say?" The page was in Latin and I rolled my eyes. I took classes to learn the language but never really bothered to pay attention. I always said to myself, I would never need the language in my life.