F o u r t e e n.

I figured I might as well end it since there is either one or two chapters left after this. I had the consideration to do a sequel but that most likely won't happen anymore..... If you guys want a sequel, then you'll let me know...If not, we ,I hope the way this is going to end will be satisfactory.

anyways... Moving on..
•.•.•.•

Cameron's POV.

I opened my eyes and yawned. I tried to get up but I couldn't.

Calvin's arm literally had me in a death grip around my waist. I attempted to move his arm but to no avail.

"Calvinnnnnn" I sang his name while poking his nose.

He scrunched up his nose but didn't wake up.

Just great... Wait, I wonder..

"CALVIN HELP ME, HELP ME!!" I screamed dramatically near his ear.

His eyes shot open and were pitch black as he quickly stood up in an attack stance.

"Cameron what the hell?" He said when he noticed me sitting on the ground looking at him with wide eyes. His eyes returned back to normal and he laid back down next me and pulled me against his chest.

I kissed his cheek and we laid there in comfortable silence.

"We should probably get back before you dad thinks I killed you and my mom thinks you mauled me."

He chuckled at my sudden statement and tossed me my clothes.
_

We dressed and packed up to go our separate ways. Calvin told me he'd call me later and I couldn't wait.

I made my way to my house. As I was about to open the door, my mother opened it and glared at me with red eyes.

"Cameron Jacklyn Hunter where have you been?"

"With Calvin. Where else?"
I made my way past her but she stopped me by grabbing my arm.
"What are you doing?"

She made a small cut against my skin and drew a little of my blood to her lips. I snatched my hand away from hers and stared at her with wide eyes.

"You mated with him didn't you?"

Shit....