✰ℤ 𝔼 ℝ 𝕆✰

Hi! I'm glad you chose this story to be your next exciting read!!

I'm just here to say that I have added a few major details of my own, otherwise, this story will follow most of the storyline.

Below, I have listed all the characters that belong to me. All the other characters belong to Netflix.

Y/N L/N (main character - YOU!!!)

• Irie Da-Nee (Hyeongjie / Brother)

• Cho Ayo-Quin (Eomma / Mom)

Irie Hen-Chie (Appa / Dad)

• Sal-Inja (Korean for Killer)

I do have to warn that this story contains violence, mature language and sexual interactions. If any of these trigger you, I suggested rethinking of reading.

This Fanfics romance partner will be Su-hyeok, just a small reminder if you have missed in the title.

As I've put in the description, the story will be focused a lot around shifting. I have not shifted yet (but I have been trying), so if I have made any errors around the subject, please, please, please correct me in the comments.

I also don't know any Korean (😪) so I will be using Google Translate for some title names, such as Brother, Mom, Dad, etc.

I know Google Translate can lie and tell me something other then the word I put in, so if this happens and you know the real Korean word / title name, please tell me so I can change it! I would greatly appreciate it!!

Other than that, I really hope you enjoy my FF. Correct my spelling and grammar errors in the comments if I have made any. And I'd love to receive some feed back personally or in the comments!

Vote if you like the chapter (it would help so much!!) and enjoy being the main charachter in this story:)!!!

Edit: this is my first story and I've had it in my drafts for such a long time😭 Istg I can't read this without cringing, so if there are any errors in the grammar/spelling, pls don't mind them!! I also don't really have the motivation to finish this, so plsss don't hate me X(
Thank youu♡♡♡