✰𝕋 𝔼 ℕ✰

♪𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑷♪: 𝐷𝑎-𝑛𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦/𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝑆𝑢-ℎ𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔-𝑠𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠' 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒.

I kicked my backpack on the floor out of frustration. That fucking bitch. I hope he fucking dies. I'm kidding. Obviously. I threw myself to the floor and hugged my knees, glaring at the floor.

That bitch never listens. Fuck him. Some time passed before a conversation was brought up from Nam-ra about people dying or some shit.

On-jo made her way to me. She sat next to me. I blushed and smiled at her. She smiled back. "Hi." I said. "Hello."

"I know how you feel." She told me. I gave her a confused look. "Cheong-san never listens to me." She added softly, looking down at the floor just as I was doing before. I smiled.

We spent a minute in silence. She then cleared her throat. "It's probably not a convenient time to ask, but are you and Su-hyeok together?" She asked, looking at me. I stared blankly at her for a second.

"What — why do you think that?" I questioned her. She looked away and blushed. Oh. I felt a hint of jealousy run through my body.

"Well, everyone thinks that. I mean, you two are really close with each other, so I would make sense." She said. "Just like you and Cheong-san." I told her. She turned a light pink.

"That's different." She quickly told me. "But it's really not! I mean, you two are close too, right? And everyone thinks you two are dating. You'd look cute together." I smirked.

She sighed. "I don't know. I don't really feel that way towards him." She said. "Just like how I don't feel that way towards Su-hyeok." I lied. "And he doesn't feel that way towards me."

She stared at me, a bit of hope in her eyes. "So you don't like him?" She asked me. I went silent, looking away as I blushed furiously now. She stared at me. "No..." I lied again.

It seemed that relief had spread through her entire body. "Okay...alright." she nodded with the softest smile. "Why? Do you like him?" I asked her. She didn't do anything for a moment. But then she shook her head. "No. Of course not."

Liar.

I smiled. "You and Cheong-san would look good together." I told her. She shook her head again. "No. He likes you." She told me.

I swear to fucking God I almost jumped up. But I didn't. Well this is new. I don't exactly remember scripting this part in. I only recover scripting something completely opposite from this.

"W-huh?" I stared at her wide-eyed. She nodded. "Gyeong-su also liked you."

What the fuck.

"Did he now?" My entire face was hot red. "Mhm. But don't tell him Cheong-san I told you." She said. "Mhm, okay. Umm...when did he say this again?" I asked her. "This summer." She confessed. "Hmmm, m'kay." I nodded awkwardly.There was a second of awkward silence.

"Are you sure —"

"Su-hyeok!"
"Senior Da-nee!"
"Hey, Bare-su!"
"It's Su-hyeok!"
"Y/n, your brother is here!"

I scoffed, crossing my arms and rolling my eyes, as Su-hyeok and Da-nee walked back inside the room. "Back so soon?" I asked them. Da-nee gave me a glare.