✰𝕋 𝕎 𝕆✰

ꨄ︎𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑷ꨄ︎: 𝑦/𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑓 𝑈𝑠 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒.

I saw Da-nee cross the street as I ran the corner. Ten seconds to cross. I can do this. I ran as fast as my legs could take me, which was surprisingly pretty fast.

Before the stoplight hit two seconds, I was already on the other side of the road. I didn't feel tired when I was running, but right when I stopped, I felt a bit exhausted. But my energy was still with me.

Thank God I scripted I was on full-mode after a minute of resting. And of course, that I was a fast bitch. I'm definitely going to need that later.

I checked my phone. 9:25. Oh fuck. Four minutes passed already?! I slipped my phone back into my pocket and continued to run as fast as I could again. The wind blew my hair back, meaning it was coming my way. So it was pushing me back, making it a bit harder for me to run.

But I still managed to get into the crowd of students that were waiting to cross the road. I saw Da-nee was with his friends. I searched the rest of the crowd. Maybe I'll find someone I know.

But before I could start looking, the light turned green, meaning we could cross. Everyone ran across the road as the cars stopped and waited for us.

We ran onto the school property fast enough. Mr. Kang and the principal were yelling at students to run inside because we only had a few minutes left.

I ran past the principal  just in time. I stopped a few feet away from them to catch my breath. I was staring down at the ground, my eyes closed as I tried to calm myself.

A few seconds later and I was ready. I opened my eyes and picked my head up. I looked up at the school. Damn, it looked nice. I smiled.

"Annnd that's it! Stop right there! Stop!" I heard the guy with the couch saying. I looked behind me. My eyes went wide, my lips curling up into a huge grin.

Shut. The. Mother. fucking. door. ON-JO?! CHEONG-SAN!?

I tried with all my strength to hold my squeals of excitement in. On-jo was being stopped by the teacher. She was late. Cheong-san had his back to me, but I could tell he was smiling.

The teachers continued to comment on the students laziness of being late to class, although the bell hadn't rang? Well, maybe there isn't a bell.

On-jo kicked Cheong-san'a bag to the floor. God, she's so fucking cute. Cheong-san then turned around with a smirk. I quickly turned my back to him and fixed my hair. Act normal. Act normal for fucks sake!

My heart was beating quickly. I started walking casually, as if I wasn't about to have a fucking heart attack right there and then.

"Y/n!" I heard Cheong-san call my name. I swear to God, I almost fainted when I heard his voice. I casually turned around and smiled when I saw him. "Ah! Cheong-san!" I beamed.

"Hey! How are you?" He caught up to me and we started to walk. "Uh, I'm doing great! What about you? You seem rather happy this morning." I said.

"I'm doing great! it's just such a nice morning today, isn't it?" He smiled from ear to ear, staring up at the sky. "Mhm!"

AM I FUCKING BLUSHING?!

"Anyways, how was your weekend?" he asked me. "It was alright. Nothing special happened, really." I told him. "Did you enjoy it, at least?" He asked me.