☠︎︎𝔽 𝕀 𝔽 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ☠︎︎

☟︎︎︎𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑷☝︎;  𝑦/𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑡𝑠 𝑆𝑢-ℎ𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑁𝑎𝑚-𝑟𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡.

On-jo walked over to us. She held out a camera to me. "Leave a message if you want." She said. I looked down at the camera took it in my free hand.

"Thank you." I muttered to her. "Do you have anything to say?" I asked Nam-ra. She looked down at the camera and silently shook her head. 

"We believe you." On-jo said to her. We both looked at her. "You can untie that now." And she walked away without another word. 

I exchanged a look with Nam-ra. "Doesn't she hate us or something?" I asked. Nam-ra smiled a little. "You could say that." She said and inspected the camera. "Take it. I don't have anything to say." She said to me. 

I took the camera and just stared blankly at it. "Me neither." I admitted and set it down on a desk right behind us. I stared out the window. We stayed like that for a little while. Just staring out the window. 

But then she took the camera into her hands again. She opened it and pointed it at her. I watched her from the corner of my eye. "Do you see that?" She asked me, staring directly into the small screen of the camera. 

I looked at it. "See what?" I asked her. She touched her left eye. "It's red." She told me. I turned away from the camera and now looked at her directly. "Nothing's red. You look normal." I explained to her. 

"Could it be that I'm..." Nam-ra didn't finish her sentence. She didn't need to because I knew what she was going to say.

And I shook my head. "Of course not. You would have turned by now. And you look normal. Perfectly normal." I told her firmly. 

She looked away from me and put the camera down. "I don't understand why you're still here. With me." She said softly. "I'm here because I'm your best friend. I'm supposed to be here for you at all cost." I said. 

"I could bite your at any moment." She told me. "So could I." I turned and looked at her. She smiled. "You'd turn into a zombie if I bit you." She said. "I'd rather turn into a zombie than have to watch you go through all this shit." 

She smiled again and placed her hand on top of mine and looked out the window once more. "This world doesn't deserve you, y/n." She whispered to me. I smiled softly and stared away into the clouds out the window. 

A few five minutes passed of silence from both of us. I could hear the groups muffled whispers from afar. I didn't try to listen in onto what they were talking about. If it was about Nam-ra and me. Or about how to get out of here. I didn't care. 

Nam-ra then turned her head to look behind us. She got up from her seat. I got up too. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "I heard something strange." She told me, staring at the red curtains that covered the windows. 

She walked over to the wall. I followed her. Everyone was watching us meticulously. Nam-ra stood in front of the red velveted curtain. I was right behind her. Everyone else was now also getting up, coming our way.

Su-hyeok stood next to me. "What is it?" He asked me. "Nam-ra says she hears something strange coming from out there." I told him. He went silent, probably listening at his best ability. 

"I don't hear anything." He murmured. "What if she's turning?" I heard Hyo-ryeong whisper. "I thought Hambies didn't turn." Dae-su whispered back. I turned around to stare at them.