☠︎︎ℕ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔼☠︎︎

☯︎𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑷☯︎:  𝑦/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑢-ℎ𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑. 𝑌/𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐷𝑎-𝑛𝑒𝑒 (ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟) 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐷𝑎-𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑙.

"The broadcasting room!" I told Da-nee as we ran down the stairs. "What—?" He didn't bother to look back at me. "They're in the broadcasting room!" I repeated to him.

"And what if they're not? We've wasted so much time already!" He argued. "Let's just go!" I got in front and led the way.

Da-nee grabbed his wooden piece and attacked the zombies behind us with it. I used my own feet and fists to fight the zombies off, quickly making my way to the broadcasting room.

The room was close to the flight of stairs. There weren't many zombies on the second floor, but still plenty. More began to carry out to us as we fought the zombies. We tried to not make noise, but it was useless.

With us arguing with each other about leaving this fucking hell, or going to save my friends, and the zombies snarling at us, more piled up and fought against us.

"We're going to die here!" Da-nee shouted. "We're almost there! Just one more room," I told him, kicking a zombie out of my way and running. Da-nee followed behind me, pushing zombies out of the windows.

There is it was. The broadcasting room.

I stopped right outside the door. I banged on the door. "Open the fucking door!" I screamed as loud as I could. "Y/n!" I heard a voice from inside say. "Wake up, it's y/n!"

The door slide open. It was Su-hyeok. I grabbed Da-nee and we both ran inside, shutting the door closed. Da-nee fell to the floor, both of us out of breath as we panted

Su-hyeok brought me into a bare-hug. "Y/n! Fuck, are you okay?! I was so worried for you! I went back, but I saw you were gone, so i did what you said and found everyone, and now you're back!" He said quickly, kissing the top of my head.

I hugged him back with a smile of relief. Thank God he's okay. Everyone else was up, checking up on us. "Who is he?" Ji-min asked, staring at Da-ee with a blushed face.

"Da-nee. He's my brother." I told everyone. "Yeah, I've seen you around. You're pretty popular, aren't you?" Dae-su asked. "I guess," Da-nee smirked a bit. "Are you a senior?" On-jo asked him shyly, also blushing slightly.

Da-nee nodded. "Are you bit?" Wu-jin asked. "Of course not, shit-head! I've been with him for five hours, he hasn't turned." I told him. "Alright, just asking." He put his hands up.

"I didn't know you two were siblings." Hyo-ryung said. "We don't talk during school." Da-nee said. "Are you singel?" Ji-min smirked. Everyone laughed a bit. "Ahi, that's my fucking brother!" I glared at her.

Da-nee let out a nervous chuckle, running his fingers through his hair. "No, I'm —"

"Hey, where's Gyeong-su? And I-sak? And Na-yeon?" I asked, looking around the room. They all exchanged a type of look. My face fell. "Did they..."

Su-hyeok nodded, his eyes examining me. My breath hitched as I fell into a chair next to me. Tears fell from my eyes.

"It was Na-yeons fault for Gyeong-su to turn." Hye-ryung told me. "What?" I looked up at her. "She infected him," Wu-jin said, looking down at the floor. "That fucking bitch..." I sobbed out, covering myself with my hands.