☆𝔼 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋☆

♔︎𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑷♔︎: 𝑦/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑢-ℎ𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑧𝑜𝑚𝑏𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝑌/𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑢𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒.

The zombies broke out. I ran to my backpack. I heard Su-hyeok scream my name. "I'll find you, Bare-su! Get to safely and find the rest! I'll be fine!" I told him loudly before dashing out the art classroom, wrapping my backpack around me.

If that bitch comes after me, I'm letting him die, I swear to God.

There weren't as many zombies out in the halls as there was a few minutes ago when me and Su-hyeok came. But there were still some. The zombies in the halls heard me run out.

They chased after me. I didn't stop to fight them off. I wasn't going to. That was just going to waste my time. I had to get to the science room.

I ran down the stairs, trying my very best not to trip and fall on my ass. When I made it down to the third floor, i ran down the hallway. There were still multiple zombies following after me.

The growls of the zombies behind me and the heavy footsteps i was causing were attracting the zombies in the third floor hallways.

They were still a few pilled up in the science classroom. The doors to the science room were broken. I could see the windows broken. My heart thumped loudly agaisnt my chest. They couldn't have gotten bitten...

I didn't have time to think this. I had to get all the zombies in one place before going in there. Maybe they were all hidding in the science room. I slid a classroom door open and sprinted inside, closing the door behind me.

A few zombies were in there. They heard me and ran to me. I kicked one to the floor, punching the other. I grabbed a chair and slammed it agaisnt the third zombie, trapping it agaisnt the floor.

I ran to the window and opened it up before the second zombie ran to me. I threw the zombie out the window.

I grabbed some scissors close by and stabbed the zombies eyeball before it got to me. That didn't do anything. It tackled me down to the floor. I screamed and kicked it off, snapping down it's leg with mine.

I grabbed another chair and smashed the foot of the chair agaisnt the zombies forehead. It smashed, spitting blood everywhere. I rubbed the blood off my eyes and breathed heavily. The  zombie I had trapped with the chair escaped and dashed to me.

I ducked down and it hit its head agaisnt a desk. I looked around the room for a weapon to kill it. It got up to the floor and contined to try to bit me. I grabbed a backpack laying on a desk and slapped the zombie with it.

It fell to the floor, hitting its head in the corner of a table. It growled loudly and got up. I ran to the window, standing straight up and staring at it. It ran to me, its hands out in front of it. Right before it attacked me, I ducked down.