☠︎︎𝔼 𝕃 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ☠︎︎

☘︎𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑷☘︎: 𝑆𝑢-ℎ𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑎-𝑛𝑒𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔-𝑠𝑎𝑛. 𝑌/𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑆𝑢-ℎ𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑂𝑛-𝑗𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

Su-hyeok stared at me, shocked as fuck. His eyebrows were knitted together and his mouth had dropped a little as he stared at me. I couldn't look back. I just simply couldn't.

What the fuck is wrong with me. It's not like we're together. I shouldn't be acting like this. Especially not towards him and On-jo.

Everyone stared and stared, just as confused as Su-hyeok. It became clear that it wasn't safe to talk here without everyone listening into us. Su-hyeok grabbed my forearm arm and literally dragged me into the recording studio, shutting the door closed behind us.

I gagged a bit. "What the fuck is that smell?" I asked, pinching my nose.

Su-hyeok ignored me and just contined to stare at me for a little longer. I looked down with my hands behind my back. I didn't have a clue to what he was going to say. And I didn't want to know.

"That's it then...isn't it?" He scoffed a bit. "That's what?" I said every so softly, that I don't even think he heard me. "You're jealous of On-jo."

Woah. Didn't expect those words to come out of his mouth.

My eyes darted up to his. He was pretty close. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I asked. "I don't know, y/n. What is that supposed to mean?" He frowned.

"I'm not jealous! I'm just pointing out the fact that you should watch out for On-jo since you told her you would!" I quickly defended myself. "That's not it."

I crossed my arms and glared up at him, my cheeks red of guilt and frustration. "What? You seriously think I'd get jealous because you're talking with her? I don't give a shit who you flirt with." I was about to make my way out, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Why the fuck do you think I'm flirting with her?!" He gave me a face that made me felt stupid. "Because you like her." I stated simply, the anger leaving my voice, even though I was burning up inside. He laughed sarcastically. "You think I like her?"

"Stop lying to me, you bastard. I know you and I know how you feel for her. But like i said before, I don't care. Just as long as you're happy." I added the last part in to make me sound more real.

"Goddamn you, y/n! I'm not fucking lying about anything!" He snapped, his voice raising of anger. "And why should I believe you? You've acted strange around her ever since this morning and you want me to believe you?" I said.

"I've been acting 'strange' around her because it's my fault I left Cheong-san, and you know how depressed she looked so it was only right for me to try to comfort her!" He yelled. "Right. And staring at her in class way before this happened is comforting her?" I pointed out. "I wasn't even staring at her!"

"Nam-ra sees you staring, jackass! You stare at her direction, and even I've seen you myself!" I confronted him. "I wasn't fucking staring at her! I was staring at —" he immediately stopped himself from staying too much. He breathed out of frustration and looked away from me.

"You were staring at what?" I asked. He didn't respond. "You were staring at what, Su-hyeok!" I reapted louder. "I was staring out the window." He told me at last. I scoffed. "Very well thought out excuse, if you ask me." I said sarcastically.