✰𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 𝕃 𝕍 𝔼✰

☁︎𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑷☁︎: 𝑦/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑢-ℎ𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑂𝑛-𝑗𝑜, 𝐷𝑎-𝑛𝑒𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑜𝑜𝑛-𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙.

Ji-min suddenly stood up. We all stared at her. She walked over to the window, beginning to climb up onto it. "Ji-min!" On-jo cried, jumping up from her seat and running to get her off. Everyone else ran to help, including me and Da-nee.

"Stop her!"
"What are you doing?!"
"Let go!" Ji-min cried.
"What's wrong with you?!"
"Please come down!"

"Let go of me! I want to die! Leave me alone!" She sobbed. "Don't be like this!" Dae-su told her. We continued to try and get her off, but she was holding on, refusing to let go. "I want to die!" She said again. "Please leave me alone! Please!" She begged.

We finally got her off and she fell to the floor, sobbing and screaming. She got up from the floor. On-jo and Su-hyeok grabbed her arms to make sure she wouldn't try to leave again.

"Please let go of me!" She yelled over and over again until they finally listened. She was now on the floor crying again. "My mom and dad both died." She sobbed quietly. "What am I supposed to do alone?"

"You're not alone." I told her. "I am." She covered her face and cried. I wanted to tell her that all our parents were probably dead too, but I wasn't going to turn this around. I got her up to her feet and looked her in the eye.

"You're not. I understand why you want to do it. But it's not worth it. They probably didn't raise you to give up on them. They taught you to keep going, even if they're not with you physically. Don't die for them. Live for them."

I hugged her tightly. She broke down sobbing again on my shoulder again. Good fucking thing I scripted I was good at comforting people. "But I'm going to die either ways."

"You don't know if you don't keep going." I whispered to her.

•••

On-jo took Ji-min to the recording studio so they could talk. I was back to standing next to Nam-ra. "We need to get out of here." She whispered, closing the window curtains. "How?" I asked her. She didn't respond.

A while later, Da-nee came over to us. "I got it." He grinned proudly. We stared up at him. "First, we must find and make weapons. Then, we go down to the front and cause a distraction, and once we've got that distract, we run to the gate and escape. Brilliant, isn't it?"

"No. It isn't." I told him. "What?" His grin disappeared. "Your idea of creating weapons isn't bad, but how would we cause a distraction?" Nam-ra said. "Uhm...y/n, do you have anything in your backpack?" He asked me.

"No. I already told you. I have nothing in my bag except my now empty water bottle and food wrappers." I said. Da-nee thought some more before opening his mouth.

"Your water bottle is metal, which means it makes a lot of noise when it falls to the floor. Someone could throw the water bottle the opposite way we're going and the zombies will follow the sound, so then we could get out!"