☠︎︎𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ☠︎︎

✌︎𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑷✌︎: 𝑦/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝑁𝑎𝑚-𝑟𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑜𝑝.

They continued to whisper amongst each other. Su-hyeok then got up onto his knees and slightly opened the door to take a peek at the zombie that was still apparently there.

He shut the door and turned to Dae-su and Wu-jin. "We can't wait any longer. Take the others and walk past him as carefully as possible. I'll do what I can from behind." He announced.

Dae-su sighed and glanced at us. "Okay." He said quietly. Su-hyeok turned to look at us. His eyes suddenly landed on mine. "Let's go." He said, his eyes still on me. The room felt warm and stuffy all of a sudden.

Everyone else nodded in agreement and Dae-su opened the door. One by one, we crept out into the hallway. I waited until everyone else had gone before going as well. Why did I want to be last? I won't answer because of guilt.

Our sides were against the wall. I saw the zombie hitting his head repeatedly on the wall. We walked slowly and quietly, trying not to make attention. But if the zombie wasn't going to the speakers, then why would he come to us?

The zombie then stopped hitting the wall and just stood still. I was behind Joon-yeong. Su-hyeok was behind me. I had my hand on Joon-yeong for support, my eyes straight ahead.

And abruptly, Joon-yeong dropped my water bottle. It fell to the floor with a loud crash, the sound of metal echoing through the hallway. Everyone instantly stopped and watched the zombie. Wu-jin quickly bent down to stop the bottle from making loud noises.

We all stared at the zombie, praying it hadn't heard. It growled a bit and slowly turned around to face us. It's face was all burnt up, blood all around its mouth. It's eyes were bloody. My eyes wide with fear, my hands clenched onto my backpack straps.

"RUN!" Su-hyeok yelled.
Why the fuck did he scream?!

We all scrambled. The zombie ran to catch up with us. Su-hyeok quickly pushed me. Joon-yeong fell to the floor. "Get up, get up!" I grabbed his arm and helped him up. He got up and we both ran.

We all fled up the stairs. I realized Su-hyeok wasn't with us when I was half way up. I stopped and was now turning back, letting go of Joon-yeongs hand. He turned to grab my wrist.

"No, y/n! We're not losing you too!" He said, pulling me up. "But Su-hyeok!" I started, but he cut me off. "He can handle himself, just like all those other times. Now hurry!"

I wanted to turn back so badly. But I remember I was still mad at him. But did that really matter at this moment? Probably not. But Joon-yeong was right. He could handle this time without me.

So we zoomed up the stairs with the rest. We got to the next floor. The halls were cleared. "Come!" Dae-su told us, running up through the hallway, trying to find the music room.

But Su-hyeok still hadn't come. Where the fuck was he? I tried to listen carefully over the soft music and zombies growling. Try to hear heavy footsteps running up the stairs.

But I heard nothing. Absolutely nothing. Joon-yeong was already pulling me down the hall, his tight grip not letting me go. But I refused and pulled back. He let go, looking back at me.

"Y/n...don't..."

I ran. I ran back down the stairs, practically sliding down them. I heard Joon-yeong swear loudly from upstairs. But I kept running until I reached the middle of the two stairs.