✰𝔽 𝕆 𝕌 ℝ 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ✰

☞︎︎︎𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑷☜︎︎︎: 𝑦/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐺𝑤𝑖-𝑛𝑎𝑚. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔-𝑠𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑐 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝐺𝑤𝑖-𝑛𝑎𝑚 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛. 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑢-ℎ𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑁𝑎𝑚-𝑟𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑡.

Nam-ra was still sitting on the window. I was leaning against the wall. Five minutes passed. Then ten. Then twenty.

Cheong-san had dropped the music stand and was now sitting with everyone else, feet away from us. But he was still glancing our way every minute or so, making sure Nam-ra wasn't acting weird.

Su-hyeok had whipped the remaining blood away from my neck with his blazer. He whispered to me that if Nam-ra really did turn, then he would be there to make sure I didn't get bit. I flicked him off.

I talked with Nam-ra. About everything, really. We hadn't had the time to catch up since last morning. Which seemed like forever. But we took this alone time to talk and make each other feel comfortable and safe.

We talked about everyone turning into zombies, and only us being left in the world. About how witless the government was for not coming for us. How to get to the rooftop, and how to espace this nightmare. Our parents. The rest of our friends that were probably dead by now.

We also talked about Su-hyeok. 'He likes you. There's no doubt' Nam-ra told me. I didn't know what to think or say of this. I thought about my feelings in this as well.

He did help defend Nam-ra. He saved us from Gwi-nam (although I could've saved us). He helped with my neck. He made me blush, even though we were in this heroic mess.

There might have been doubt in which he liked me. But there was none that I liked him. I even cleared it out with Nam-ra. 'I like him.' I said to her. She just smiled a little and said 'I know'.

'But it doesn't matter anyways. It doesn't matter if I like him, or if he likes me. We're all going to die either ways' I would tell her. 'Don't lose all hope, y/n. At least there's still love within the air you two breath' Nam-ra told me.

•••

I was overthinking life again. I should have watched that movie with Appa three weeks ago. I should have told Eomma my feelings for Su-hyeok. I should have helped her with the food two nights ago. I should have spent more time with them.

I felt eyes on me. "Y/n..." I looked over. Nam-ra was staring at my neck. She looked weird. Different. "Nam-ra?" I said under my breath. She stood silent. "Nam-ra? Are you okay?"

She suddenly grabbed my shoulders and tried to bit my neck. I swore loud enough for everyone to hear me. I grabbed her shoulders and tried to pull her back. Fuck, she was strong.

"Y/n!"

It three voices that yelled. Su-hyeok, Cheong-san and Da-ner. Su-hyeok ran to us and tried to help with Nam-ra. Cheong-san grabbed the music stad again and ran to hit Nam-ra. Su-hyeok got in front of her and he hit him with the stand.

The stand broke and he was left with the metal stick. "Get out of the way!" He ordered Su-hyeok. "Don't do it." Su-hyeok said, turning to face him. "Move!"

Cheong-san charged at us again, but Su-hyeok shoved him back towards a table. He held him down with one hand on his collar, the other into a fist about to hit. "I told you to stop, fuck!"