✰𝕊 𝕀 𝕏✰

𖧷𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑷𖧷: 𝑀𝑟. 𝐾𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼-𝑠𝑎𝑘 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑖𝑡. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑦/𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑, 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑙.

He slowly back away. "Are you of your mind?" He said. He reached out a hand to hit me. We all backed away, Su-hyeoks arm in front of me for protection.

Mr. Kang than fell to the floor. He didn't move for a second. It looked like he had blacked out. Everyone began talking. "Hey. I think he really was bit." "Shouldn't we get out of here?"

The teacher suddenly began to twitch. "Hey, he's turning!" Someone said. His bones began to crack intensely. "Get him out of here! Hurry!" Na-yeon was screaming from the corner. She was huddled up in a ball with her hands at her ears.

"Hurry! Throw him out!" She was saying. He started making these growling noises the zombies make. He reached a hand out for Min-jis legs. She backed away.

He then stopped for a second before growling loudly and getting up from the foor. He ran to her. Everyone was screaming now. He dragged her down with him.

Dae-su ran to them. "Dae-su, wait!" Su-hyeok yelled. Mr. Kang then bit into Min-jis mouth. She screamed and sobbed. "No! Dae-su!" Su-hyeok let go of me and ran to hold him back as he tried to get Mr. Kang off of Min-ji.

He grabbed Mr. Kang and took him off, his hands tightly around him. He backed them away, grunting before finally throwing Mr. Kang away from us all.

Mr. Kang hit the counter and fell to the floor, blacking out again. We all looked over at Min-ji. She had blood all over her mouth. She looked petrified looking over at us.

"Dae-su...what do I do?" She had tears in her eyes. I was about to run and help her, but Su-hyeok blocked me with his body. I tried again, but he grabbed me and held me behind him.

Fuck him.

"I don't want to die." She sobbed out a bit. Everyone was slowly backing away from her. Mr. Kang then got up from the floor, sprinting over at us. I pulled Su-hyeok over as Mr. Kang tried to launch himself at him.

Su-hyeok pushed me to the other side. Mr. Kang tries reaching for him again. But Su-hyeok dodged him again. And again. "Hurry! Get him out of here!" Na-yeon cried out.

Mr. Kang tried grabbing him once again, but instead of dodging him, Su-hyeok punched him right in the face. But Mr. Kang wouldn't budge. The teacher continued to try and run to him.

Su-hyeok grabbed onto his shoulders, preventing Mr. Kang to get ontop of him. He looked stuck as he grunted and tried getting him off. I ran over to him and kicked Mr. Kangs legs.

He fell to the floor. I kicked him with as much force my legs held. He slid away, hitting the floor. But he continued to get up. Cheong-san then grabbed a desk as protection.

This made a loud scratching on the floor. Mr. Kang heard and was about to start running at him, but Cheong-san was faster. He grabbed the desk and pushed Mr. Kang to the wall, trapping him with the desk