☠︎︎𝕊 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ☠︎︎

𐂂𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑷𐂂: 𝑀𝑟. 𝐾𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑧𝑜𝑚𝑏𝑖𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠 𝑀𝑖𝑛-𝑗𝑖, 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑧𝑜𝑚𝑏𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚.

Su-heyok turned around. A zombie was dashing his way, just meters away. "Fuck!" He said, rabidly kicking the zombies head. After a few seconds of screaming and kicking, the zombie finally fell down to the second floor.

Su-hyeok kicked the zombies head that was coming to us. It fell. My mouth dropped slightly at the scene in front of me. "Shit..." Su-hyeok groaned softly.

Zombies. A bunch of them. They were all in the halls. A zombie turned its head to us. We quickly backed away. It growled loudly and began sprinting at us. The rest of the zombies turned to face us. They ran as well.

"Run. Run!" Su-hyeok yelled, grabbing hand and running up to the fourth floor. "You told everyone the science room!" I said to him. There was a trail of hungry zombies behind us.

"I know! But there's way too many corned there!" He told me. "But —" "Just run!" He cut me off. I did as he told me to and we ran.

We got up to the forth floor and looked past at the hallways. They were a lot more empty than the third and second. But there were still a few zombies scattered here and there.

"Come," we ran to the closest classroom and tried to slide it open. I heard the zombies from behind run up the stairs. The zombies from the fourth floor halls were now running at us too. "Fuck, it's locked!" Su-hyeok shouted.

"What?!" I turned to him. He tried to slide the door again, but it still wouldn't open. He yelled loudly and kicked the door out of frustration. "Shush! You'll just attract more of them!" I told him.

"What the fuck are we supposed to do now?" He asked, turned away from the door and looking at the zombies. "Let me have a go." I shoved him aside so I could get to the door.

I tried to slide it. He was right. It was locked. I tried as hard as I could. But it remained closed. He was now fighting off the zombies, punching and kicking them.

I looked up at the windows to the classroom. I looked around for something to break the window with. There was nothing on the floor. I looked at Su-hyeok. There were too many zombies.

So I punched the window with my hand. The glass broke. My knuckles bleed a bit. I groaned softly and shook my hand. I jumped, climbing through the window. The zombies were trying to grab my foot, but I kicked them.

I fell to the floor with a another groan.
But I quickly got up and ran to the door. I unlocked it and pulled Su-hyeok in, closing the door behind us.

But the window was still broken. The zombies were trying to get in that way. I grabbed a desk and pushed in agaisnt the broken window, so the desk would prevent the zombies from getting in.