9. Coffee days

♡♛George's POV♛♡

"I'll go to the party Dream after work," I smiled,

"Ah yes, mr. Coffee boy." I saw Dream smile and laugh a little, "I'll probably go with you just to hang out till you are done." I nodded,

"Have fun," I laughed a little, "lots of couples go during the day, makes you feel lonely."

"Well, at least I'm not alone." Is he dating someone?

"Huh, what do you mean?" I asked, please don't tell me he's dating.

"Well I mean like I'm not going alone, you'll be there." I laughed, oh thank goodness.

"Yeah I guess but I'll be working," I said,

"Yeah yeah whatever," Dream said waving me off, I laughed.

2 hours later~~

"Dream!" I yelled up the stairs, "hurry up! I don't want to be late!"

Dream took forever to get ready but man he was hot. I mean he is always hot but like, he's extra hot.

"Why are you so dressed up?" I asked.

"so I don't have to change for the party," I shrugged,

"sure I guess why not, I get off at like four though." I said laughing.

"It's fine," he said walking out of the door.

In the car, music was playing but I was distracted by Dream, he looked really good. I couldn't look away but I did when Dream looked at me.

"Enjoying the view?" Dream asked, I rolled my eyes.

"I mean it's not very nice outside," I said laughing.

"It's nicer than Shelby," Dream said, I laughed.

"I agree."

When we arrived to the café I ran in, I didn't want to be late to work. I entered and saw Bad at the counter getting orders, looked like his boyfriend, Skeppy, was in the back making the orders.

"George, slip on your apron and go help skeppy." I nodded,

"Hey George!" I heard skeppy yell,

"Hey skep!" I yelled and got to work.

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

"Hey skep!" I heard George yell.

I looked around the place and saw many couples and a couple families around the place. There was a small family sitting a little bit away from my table. It looked like it was two moms and a little girl, cute family if they are one.

"Dream," I saw George,

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Do you want something?" He asked,

"Carmel-"

"Same thing as last time?" I nodded, "okay I figured you would get that," he said.

He set the drink on the table, I smiled. He remembered what I got? That's really sweet.

"Thanks Georgie," I said smiling.

I watch the outside of the café as people pass by, and I love staring at the Sakura trees. They remind me of George and his sweet personality. As I watched though, I saw Shelby walk in the café. I immediately sank in my seat trying to hide, I didn't want Shelby to see me.

"Hey! Welcome to the café! Are you sitting down or just ordering and going?" I heard George say,

"Don't act so innocent George, you like Dream. Either that or you're trying to take him from me." Shelby said angrily, what the fuck?