30. My escape

A/N - Fan Art by @vaffectionate on Twitter <333 go follow them!!

♡♛George's POV♛♡

This week was going to be perfect, or at least I hope it is. Sapnap and Karl are together finally after many days and hours of suffering, so now Logan will leave sap alone. He might possibly hang with Fundy more, that would be good for their relationship to grow.

I walked into the school seeing two familiar faces that I never thought I'd see together, Shelby and Rebecca. They were eyeing me down like hawks. I could've easily told Dream who was right next to me holding my hand, but I didn't want to bother him with it. He'd probably notice sooner or later anyways.

I kept walking hand in hand with Dream, I felt my grip get tighter when we started getting closer to the duo. Dream stopped causing my legs to stop moving, he looked at me confused.

"hey are you okay?" Dream asked quietly,

I couldn't speak, my voice was caught behind anxiety. I was scared the two girls would hear me, who knows what those two can accomplish together. I just pointed very subtly towards them, Dream looked over my shoulder with his eyes.

"oh, let's go to first period." Dream said rushing off the opposite direction pulling me with him,

As we were walking people started giving us weird looks, sapnap caught up with us, Karl close behind, he looked just as confused.

"what's going on?" Sapnap asked,

"I don't know, but I think Rebecca and Shelby had something to do with it. They were huddled together glaring at me and George,"

Sapnap looked confused but shrugged, he didn't know what to say so they just kept walking to class. When we entered all the weird looks went to sapnap, he looked scared.

"dude have you seen Shelby and Rebecca's stories?" Charlie asked,

"no?? I don't really check them why?" I said,

Charlie pulled his phone out of his pocket and unlocked it. He went to Rebecca's page and clicked on her story, immediately I heard voice, but she was crying.

"Watch,"

On the phone

"So basically I just found out that my ex was cheating on me while we were dating, aka sapnap, and it hurts to see that people can be so dishonest. I know we're broken up but this hurts, a lot, and honestly he's probably going to do the same to whoever that person is. Do not date sapnap he's such a fucking player, it's disgusting. He sucks at kissing anyway."

What the fuck...

Shelby just reposted it on her story so it would get more views, this pisses me off. Rebecca was the one who was cheating not damn sapnap, I got mad.

"dude Charlie you don't believe that shit right?" I asked making sure he was up to date on what actually happened.

"I mean I don't know, I know she pulls lies out of her ass so." I rolled my eyes,

"Charlie she's the one who cheated, she got with Fundy while dating sap." Charlie looked at me,

"So that's how he knows," he said.

Charlie went on explaining how Fundy was one hundred percent sure that sapnap didn't cheat, and if anybody were to cheat it would be Rebecca. Fundy stood up for him? I shook the thought off and payed attention to class as well as I could.

In the middle of class sap tapped me on the shoulder, I turned and saw his face. He's about to cry. I tap Karl on the shoulder and told him to go to the bathroom and wait outside the room for Sap because he was almost crying.