33. Im okay

A/N - Fan art by @LuciidKatt on Twitter!! they're art is very very good, I'll soon draw my own I'm just lazy rn lmao🤧🤧

♡♛George's POV♛♡

It's been a few days since we had the boys over at our house for babysitting, I enjoyed that night more than others for sure. I haven't been too happy recently only when Dream is sticking with me and making sure I'm alright.

"George."

I snapped out of it seeing Fundy standing in front of my desk, huh?

Is he mad? He looks pissed

Did I do something wrong...

again?

"I think I fucked it up with Logan," I felt relieved but I did still feel bad for him.

"what happened?" I frowned, inviting Fundy to sit down in the empty desk in front of me.

"uhm well I told him.." He said,

"oh! That's good," I smiled a little.

"yeah but when I asked him out I saw his face went red and he ran away."

"aw funds, I promise you he likes you back."

"How can you be so sure," Fundy frowned and rested his head in his arms on my desk.

"because I see it," I smiled "it's like the way sap looks at Karl or the way my mom looks at my dad, he's in love I promise."

"Then why'd he rush off," He asked,

"He was nervous, scared even, he loves you so much but you're his best friend and he... he doesn't want to lose you because he says yes."

"You're sure?" Fundy asked me,

"yes I am," reassured, Fundy left to find Logan.

I smiled at the help I could lend, my frown returned on my face. I felt overtaken by sadness, even if I did just help someone.

I looked at the clock, almost last period. Finally a class with Dream, I miss him. His touch, his hugs, hell him as a whole is easy to miss.

*bell*

I stood up leaving the classroom, let's hope last period goes good I do not want to end on a bad class. No one does.

"Georgie," I heard Dream say dragging my name out.

"yes?"

I faced where his voice came from but I didn't see him? Where's he gone? I felt someone behind me and before I could react I was grabbed, I panicked for a second before I realized. Dream.

"Clay put me down," I hid my giggle.

"If you say so," Dream laughed.

I felt me feet touch the ground again and I immediately turned around and jumped onto Dream, not knocking him over but he stumbled a bit.

"I love you," I said smiling at him.

"I love you more," he replied.

"Impossible,"

"Proof," I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"No," I pouted.

We headed to class, sitting down in our seats waiting for class to start and more importantly the day to end.

"Hey class, since promposals start next week you get this class off." Our teacher said entering back from his free period,

Thank goodness, I would've not been able to sit through a two period English class right now. I looked over to Dream, he was talking to Sap and Karl. I guess I could just sleep or write.

I grabbed out my journal reviewing what I've written in the past, I haven't written in forever. There were about eighteen pages to read through, I've got time so why not.

The more I read the more I remember how miserable I was back in England, maybe moving wasn't so bad for us. Reading through this all I miss is one friend, that's not much of anything. That friend had probably forgotten I exist.

"George?" Dream said looking at me,

"hm?" I gazed over at Dream,

There were words coming out of his mouth but I couldn't hear them, all I could see was my beautiful boyfriend in front of me. The one who's been here since the beginning, knowing he was mine just made everything better.

"Don't you think so?" Dream finished up his sentence,

"uh I um- what?"

"you know, don't you think it's cool how our teacher let us just because he knows kids are working on promposals." oh.

"Yeah I do,"

Dream smiled, I couldn't do it, I was too tired of faking it. He noticed and took my hand, I felt the tears gather.

"George..." I sniffled, "are you okay?"

"um I'm okay,"

"okay now what's the real answer?" Dream asked looking straight at my eyes,

"no..." I looked away, he pulled my head to face his.

"why's that?"

"um.. did you know that it might stay super hot until December this year?" I asked distracting Dream from the topic,

"Yeah it's very hot tomorrow and we live in Florida and all but you didnt answer my question," dammit.

"um I feel like I'm only showing smiles so that people think I'm okay like my life couldn't be going any better but honestly it's the complete opposite, the only good thing is you."

"It's okay George I'll always be right by your side for how ever long you let me be I love you so much you don't not deserve this, keep fighting I'll be with you every step of the way." I practically cried,

"Really?" Dream nodded, "thank you you're the best I love you so so much."

"I love you too George," Dream stood up and pulled me with him.

He hugged me and rested his head on the top of mine, I love him. I hugged him back and stayed there, I didn't want to move it was so warm and comfortable. I felt safe and cared for.

We, sadly, exited the hug and went back to our class. I already miss his warmth and comfort he gave me, but we can always hug later. Especially when we're watching a movie or something like that, when it's even more comfortable.

I picked my journal back up and decided now is a good time to update it, I haven't used it since England. Maybe it's time for an update since my last entry, it always makes me feel better. Or at least, it did in England.

1043 words
A/N
I didnt know what words to end it on... MY BAD. anyways hope youre enjoying.