40. Never let go

Fan art by @ferni_art on Twitter!! Go Follow them<3 I love this fan art so much, one of my favorites.

♡♛George's POV♛♡

"hi dad,"

"Son, please try your hardest to keep dream." I tilt my head,

"I was already planning on it? what's happened?" I asked, I started to get nervous.

"George, nothing has happened except when you and dream are together all I see is a smile on your face. Even when you were younger I've never seen you smile as big and as sincere as that, it makes me happy as a father to see that. You and dream were made for eachother he's like, your other half. You two may be dumb but you do dumb things together, it reminds me of mine and your mothers love when we were younger. It's love, not just lust."

I feel my face heat up and I start to smile with tears gathering making my vision a little blurry. I never knew that the effects of dream were, well, visible. Hearing the fact that it reminds my dad of him and my mom makes me so happy.

I walk over to my dad and hug him, we stay there for a little and keep talking after the hug. My dad truly is the best, I couldn't imagine not having him.

"I love you dad thank you," he nodded.

"Of course, you're my son I needed to tell you this so you knew it wasn't all in your head." I smiled.

"gogy?" I heard dream say groggily, I laughed.

"go ahead son, I have to head to the store." I nodded,

"Bye dad, love you."

"I love you too son." I smiled and walked to dream,

"how was your nap?" I asked,

"would've been better if you were there," Dream fake frowned, I laughed.

"I'm sure," I said rolling my eyes, a smile still plastered on my face.

"are you okay? your face is puffy, were you crying?" Dream asked, I shrugged.

"I'm okay I just cried," I smiled.

"What's wrong?" I laughed, "what?"

"I love you."

Dream looked at me dazed, we have said those words a million times. What makes this time so different?

"I love you too George, so much." I smiled,

"what's up?" I asked, he looked confused.

"nothing I just, was remembering the first time you said I love you to me." He smiled wide, I laughed.

"you're such a dork," I rolled my eyes.

Dream and I hung around the house for a couple hours, we knew we needed to start packing soon so I needed to get some motivation to do so. It seemed like dream was ready to start.

"I'm going to go start packing, join me in a little?" I nodded, dream headed to our room.

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

I made it to me and George's room to start packing, the first thing I wanted to go through though, was our backpacks. We haven't touched them since the last day of school so I decided that I would do George a favor and go through his as well as mine.

My backpack was full of completed and also many incomplete assignments, I laughed at my own procrastination, especially in math seeing as most were from that class. I also had my Math and science books, as well as my planner.

I finished going through my backpack and put a lot of things in the trash, now I had to go through George's which I thought would be very easy considering he does all his assignments.