42. Fears

Fan art by @Octo_Wastaken on Twitter!! Go follow<33 they're Art is amazing I wish I had skills.

⚠️TW: F-slur⚠️
♡♛George's POV♛♡

It was midday, I heard my phone going off in the bedroom. I knew dream was in there and I was cleaning up from breakfast this morning, I rolled my eyes.

"Answer it for me!" I yelled,

I continued to clear the dishes, I was excited for the Karlnap wedding next month. They're still planning so much seeing as sapnap only proposed last month, they don't want a huge wedding. They knew it wouldn't take long so they chose the end of next month which I supported because they get things done, me and dream do finish projects...just not as quickly.

"uh George get in here," I heard dream say I roll my eyes.

"What's so important that-"

"Georgie!" Heard Karl's name from my phone,

"Hi Karl! Do you need something?" I walked over to the bed and sat next to dream.

"Sap and I need something from both of you, for our wedding." We nodded then laughed, knowing they couldn't see us.

"what's up?" Dream asked, now that he knew he was included.

"Dream I want you to be the best man of my wedding." Dream teared up,

"Thank you man, I love you."

"I love you too buddy," sapnap said, I heard shuffling.

"George, I want you to be one of my bridesmaids." I gasped, I didn't think I would be in the wedding.

"Thank you Karl! I'm honored!"

"Of course, you guys, you're our best friends. We wouldn't be together without you guys." Karl said, me and dream smiled.

"We love you guys call us later!" I said excitedly.

We hung up the phone and got excited, we were in our best friends weddings! I was so ready, their theme was purple and orange, I know it's going to be gorgeous and so is Karl.

"Dream you doof you forgot to ask when fittings for dresses and suits would be, how dumb do you get." I giggled, Dream texted sapnap about it.

For now I just wanted to relax with the thought that my best friend is happily getting married, with parents who love him for who he is, a mom who loves him.

Dream's mom.

I wonder how that bitch is doing, hopefully rotting six feet under. I wouldn't be surprised, we haven't had contact with anyone besides his dad since dream was kicked out. I honestly would like to keep it that way, I was tired of all the homophobia. I want that out of our lives.

I sighed, looking around the house. I live here, with my boyfriend, and soon a kid. this is so bizarre to me I mean if someone told me three years ago I'd be living in a house with my boyfriend of three years I'd die.

I smiled contently walking over to dream and hugging him, I felt affectionate today. I wanted attention so I started messing with dream. I laughed at myself a little bit knowing it was stupid but I really love him, I'm just so overflowed with love i don't know how to handle it.

"Gogy why are you biting me, you're such a dork." Dream said, calling me out.

"I dunno," I shrugged and punched him very lightly, definitely joking.

"George if you continue I might have to end it," I tilted my head and decided to push it.

Next thing I knew I wasn't on my feet, I rolled my eyes and stopped. I just wanted attention it's not my fault dream is a literal giant and hits his head on the door frames.