31. Idiot

A/N - Art by @Faeirnike on Twitter!! Go follow them!! I actually love their art.

♡♛George's POV♛♡

Even though it's been a few days the rumors haven't stopped, no matter the people we've told the truth. It's getting annoying and Shelby seems to have something else going on in her mind, it scares me.

I walk up to the school with Dream since we live together and he kind of drives me everywhere. Dream and I don't have period 2 together today so I need to go on my own to science, which is okay I really don't mind.

"Hey George let's go to first period classroom so we can just chill in there,"

"alright alright, I'll follow no need to rip my arm off." I said jokingly as Dream dragged me down the hallway,

On the way there we passed Rebecca, she looked up to something but I ignored her. She's annoying anyways, honestly she needs some help. I snickered, Dream looked at me funny but I waved him off telling him not to worry.

"Hey Dream!" I heard Eret call out in the hall,

"what's up?"

"Can I talk to you?" Eret shouted,

"yeah one minute!" Dream looked at me, "stay here?"

"of course," I smiled softly and watched Dream turn a corner with Eret.

I sat for a few waiting for Dream to come back to my locker, I pulled out my phone to view recent drama on the high school Instagram but it didn't look like anything interesting was happening. I rolled my eyes, why isn't the drama more frequent? I shut my phone off and looked up to see Rebecca coming my way.

"George."

"What.." I said skeptical of her,

"you are just a disgusting-"

"Disgusting what?" I heard a voice say,

I open my scared eyes to see Slime, I smiled happy he had stopped Rebecca from continuing her words.

"I- no- uh-"

"Just cut it out Rebecca and leave," Annoyance clear in Slimes voice.

All Rebecca did was nod quickly and speed away avoiding looking at me or Charlie in the process, I looked forward to see a worried Charlie. I smiled.

"I'm alright," I said satisfied.

"okay...where's Dream?"

"with Eret he will be back soon," I answered him.

"okay.." slime looked skeptical, "are you walking to class?"

"no, I'm waiting for Dream."

"oh alright. I'll see you at lunch," I nodded and smiled as he walked off towards his class.

I waited a little longer hoping Dream would show up on time, I didn't want to be late for class. I decided to walk over to where Dream and Eret were, I saw Eret crying. Just then I felt my heart shatter, seeing Eret cry made me upset. I looked at Dream and he was trying to calm him down, Dream looked my way and I could tell he was relieved.

"George come over here please," Dream said softly.

I walked over seeing an upset Eret even closer, I frowned.

"Hey Eret," I said, "breathe in and out with me."

I started to take deep breaths hoping he'd follow my pattern soon, he did. Eret's face was now swollen and red, I felt bad.

"If you can, please explain what made you so upset?" I asked calmly, Dream came over to me and put his arms around my stomach.

"Well, my family..." Eret's tears started collecting in his eyes again.