20. Choosing is hard

♡♛George's POV♛♡

Last night was a roller coaster of emotions and some were good, some were bad. I told Dream about my bullies back in England, I felt guilty about telling him. But on the other hand I was happy because sap called and is planning on asking Karl out, I don't know how to feel right now.

"George, I made pancakes?" Dream said, hinting he wanted me to eat them.

"uh- I'll try them," I said hesitantly.

Dream smiled worriedly as I walked over and saw the pancakes, I looked and saw him putting peanut butter on his pancakes.

"Can I try?" I asked, Dream smiled.

"of course love," Dream said, I stopped.

"Love?" Dream's face flushed.

"I'm sorry, that slipped out." He said and laughed,

"it's okay," I said continuing to grab the peanut butter.

Dream just called me love... I can't overthink this he probably calls lots of people 'love.'

"George?" Dream said,

"huh," I looked at Dream.

"Nothing you just zoned out," I nodded, "you alright?" Dream asked.

"I'm okay," I said smiling.

"Is that the truth?" Dream asked,

"I'm nervous," I admitted.

"I'm right here, I know you can do it." Dream said reassuringly, I nodded.

I picked up the fork and started to cut the pancake, it was very difficult because my hand was shaking horribly.

"hey George," I heard Dream say.

"Yeah?"

"it's okay," he said calmly.

I finally cut the pancake and ate the small piece, it tasted good but then my mind came into play.

You ate that?

You're so weak.

You shouldn't be eating.

You already eat too much.

Wait, this one time I think my mind might be wrong. I don't eat at all so how would I eat too much. Is it just this one time or... is it always... wrong?

I hadn't realized I was crying but I did once I came back into reality and Dream was hugging me, I stopped crying and hugged him back.

"You make good pancakes," I said smiling through my tears.

"Do I?" Dream asked happily, I nodded "good to know," he said.

School the next day ~~

Dream and I walked into the school together talking about our weekend plans, even though it was only Monday.

"Hey...George is it?" I heard someone say, I looked towards the voice.

"Yes, who are you?" I asked,

"I'm Nate, I'm in a couple of your classes and was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" The boy asked I smiled,

"Sure! Can I get your number?" I asked politely,

"of course, I'll text you later and talk plans." Nate said smiling,

"Okay see you later!" I said excitedly, I turned to Dream his face was weird "why does your face look like that." I said laughing,

"What the hell was that," he asked.