12. Realize

A/N - Ik Ik I don't usually do a authors note here but I thought I'd point out the picture. SMILE TODAY!! TRY TO FIND SOME GOOD IN A WORLD THAT MAY SEEM SHIT!! ILY enjoy the chapter 💗💗
-
♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

Today I'm hoping I don't zone out. I made sure to get hours of sleep last night instead of minutes, I hope it has an effect on how much I zone out or fantasize about me and George.

"Clay! get down here! You're going to be late!" My mom yelled, I rolled my eyes and slowly went through my morning routine.

"hi mom," I said calmly.

"How did you sleep?" She asked, I glared at her. What does she need this time.

"Mom I slept good. What do you need this time." She rolled her eyes, "mom you're only like this when you need something."

"Fine, I need 140 dollars." My eyes widened, for what?? What the hell is she buying.

"What the fuck mom, for what?!" I said loudly.

"I have to pay some debt off, I bet someone 140 at the bar." I rolled my eyes.

"Why the hell." I said angrily.

"Yeah I lost." She said, why the hell is she the one that is upset right now?

"Well no shit, ask dad, I've already given you almost a thousand dollars this month. You're lucky I get paid for designing things."

"Whatever Clay," my mom said.

I was pissed, I couldn't spend another minute in this house. I left the house and drove to school, I can't believe she asked me for that much money. So fucking unbelievable.

I walked into the school, clearly pissed off. Everyone usually backs off when I'm mad, they all know that controlling my emotions when my mom pisses me off is hard, they feel bad but still stay away.

"Dream? Are you okay?" I rolled my eyes not recognizing the voice because of my anger.

"What the hell do-" I stopped when I turned around, George! How did I not recognize him?

"Excuse me?" He said, I could tell he was scared but annoyed.

"Sorry George," I said looking down, "bad morning with my mom." George still doesn't know about her.

"oh I see, what did she do? If I may ask." I nodded, he's the one person I will tell.

"She's asked for at least a thousand dollars over the course of this month and she just asked me for more this morning." I could see the sympathy in George's eyes, I frowned.

"It's okay dream, you can stay at my house whenever you want," George said and smiled. He came up to me and gave me a warm hug, he's the best hugger.

"Thank you George," I said smiling, "does that mean I can stay tonight." George smiled.

"Of course, anytime you need." He said softly, still hugging me.

"You're the best Georgie," I said quietly, I didn't want this hug to end.

Unfortunately we had to pull away but I knew I didn't want to, I just hope George was okay with that hug. It was a long one, very comforting though.

"Dream, sap is running over here with Karl." George said trying not to laugh, I looked and saw them.

"You're right," I said, "SAP FINALLY-"

"DREAM SHUT THE HELL UP," George whisper yelled but it was almost a shout, I laughed.

"Okay okay sorry," I said smiling.