15. Nevermind

♡♛George's POV♛♡

"thanks Dream," I said looking at him.

"hey it's no problem, do you need some ice or anything?" he asked, I shook my head.

"I'll be fine," I said smiling knowing that my face hurt like hell.

We walked to our class knowing the bell was going to ring in 2 minutes, I kept looking at him but quickly looked away knowing he could look at me any minute. When we walked into class the teacher looked at us and smiled. Me and Dream sit across the classroom so we hang out at our desks until the bell rings.

"so that toast-"

"sO tHaT tOaSt" dream mocked, I laughed.

"okay okay I get it you loved that toast but unfortunately you cant marry it," Dream rolled his eyes.

"hey uh George, I need to talk to you about something." Dream said nervously looking at the desk.

"Yeah what's up Dream?" I asked.

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

"Yeah what's up Dream?" George asked looking straight at me with concern in him eyes

"uh well Fundy... he uh well he-"

"hey take your time no need to rush the words out right now if you aren't comfortable," I nodded.

I wanted to say something but I was scared he'd take it the wrong way, unless I said it in a certain way I guess. I breathed deep to control my breathing knowing that I could say this in a completely wrong tone and scare George off.

"Fundy," is all I could get out, I'm too scared.

"hey listen Dream, I'm here take your time because I'm not leaving." George said in a soft way, it made me smile.

"he kissed me and I let it happen," I finally said frowning.

"oh Dream," he said in a comforting way, "that was not right of him, he shouldn't make you uncomfortable like that." I nodded, George kept his eyes on me.

Ring~~

The bell rang indicating class had started, George had to leave my desk and it made me pout until we started messaging. I loved our conversations because they had flow, they never stopped.

By the end of class, me and George were still texting and we had missed the whole class. It made me laugh at how fast time passes when I'm talking to George, especially on calls late at night. We'll start talking at 12 and hang up at 4 only because we have school the next day.

"so Mr. toast man," George said, coming up to my desk.

"Mr toast man? what?" I laughed, so did George.

"of course, it fits really well." he said, "okay but seriously, I have work today and I can't do anything until later." I rolled my eyes.

"George I'm going with you," I smiled.

"right right, and Skep and Bad won't leave me alone the whole time because you're there." I nodded.

"deal with it gogs, it's going to keep happening." he laughed and rolled his eyes and we parted ways for our classes.

In Class~~

In the middle of class, while I was taking notes, I got a text. I decided to put it off until I finished the last sentence, what if it's George? I picked my phone up seeing it was only a text from sap.

                                         Sappywappy