32. Good

A/N - Fan Art by @Kihorri go follow them!! Their art is amazing!! FR in love. Also I know this is posted on thanksgiving buttt it is unfortunately not a thanksgiving special 😣😣 I'm planning on doing CHRISTMAS THOUGH. Heheh

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

George has work today so I going with him, I already messaged Phil and he said that he won't be there but I can pick up the kids.

"George hurry up," I whined.

"calm down the kids can wait," I rolled my eyes.

"hurry,"

I left the house and started the car, I made sure to get the directions to Phil's house from him, he's going on a date with Kristen tonight since I'm taking the kids. No one has school tomorrow 'federal holiday' or whatever, so they're staying at George's because Kristen and Phil are going somewhere super fancy like an hour and a half away.

George came running of the house, I laughed at how panicked he was. He entered the car tired and out of breath, I smiled at him.

"Ready to-"

"Just drive," George said breathless.

I laughed and backed out of the driveway, glancing at George seeing he was plugging his phone into the aux. I smiled. On the way there George and I screamed songs, laughing at how stupid we look.

"I love you," I said to him.

"I love you more dreamy," I smiled contently.

We arrived to Phil's house and I practically sprinted out of the door, making sure I got to the kids as fast as I could. I was especially excited to see my secret favorite Ranboo, I can't wait for the years to pass. The thought of having a family with George made me feel amazing, it makes me feel better than I ever have.

I rang the door bell trying not to spam it even though the kids were my favorite, when an answer didn't come I rang it again and Phil showed himself behind the door.

"Someone's impatient," Phil laughed at my eagerness.

"CLAY!" I heard Ranboo's small voice yell in excitement.

"RANBOO!" I yelled back matching his high energy,

"wow you see that tommy, we aren't the favorites." George giggled behind me,

"it's okay I love you all, just not as much as Ran."

The two boys scoffed, I laughed at them. I turned to Phil, his face was in a wide smile. I watched George greet the boys, he jumped up and down with the boys acting almost like them. I laughed.

"have fun with Kristin tonight!" I said taking the kids with me to the car,

"Bye clay!"

Just like that we were hauling three more boys in our car blasting more music the boys knew too, it was fun and I enjoyed it. I wish this moment wouldn't end, having this much fun is a first for me.

We made it to George's shift in time and the boys headed to our usual table we always have, I smiled just like I have all day. The smiling felt normal, like it's all I do now.

"Dream!" I heard the boys call over to me.

"yeah?"

"Come over and play a game with us," Ranboo said.

"okay okay I'm coming," I said going over to the table.

For an hour me and the boys played some games of hangman and tic-tac-toe, and eventually they got bored of that. I remembered we had them for dinner, George's mom is making dinner of some sort.