22. here we go.

♡♛George's POV♛♡

It was finally Friday and I was so ready to be done with school for the week, school sucks ass I swear.

"George!" I heard Nate yell,

"Hey Nate!" I said smiling,

"How's it?" He asked,

"It's good, you?" I asked.

"It's going alright," he said smiling.

I kept talking to Nate, I saw Dream walk into the doors of the school he looked at me and frowned. I watched as he walked down the hall and didn't come up to me.

"Hey Nate I'm sorry but I'll be right back, stay here." I said, following Dream's path.

I walked into the hallway and Dream was by his locker, he looked upset. I walked up to him and before confronting him I took a breath so I wouldn't mess anything up.

"Dream?" I said,

"oh, hi George didn't see you." I heard small sniffles,

"Are you alright?" I asked,

"Yeah," I heard him say behind the locker door.

"Can I see your face," I asked.

I could tell he was debating if he was or not because it took a while, but when he did close the locker his eyes looked glossy.

"dream, are you okay?" I asked,

"yeah George I'm fine, go back to your perfect little boyfriend Nate." He said and started to walk away, I grabbed his hand.

"Dream why are you leaving, just because I have been hanging with him doesn't mean I like him." Dream rolled his eyes,

"not what everyone else is saying," Dream said.

"what-? Dream no- he's not even as perfect as you so," I scrambled with words trying to keep my feelings in my head.

"no, Nate is better than me. I get it." Dream said, I frowned.

"Dream I promise that he isn't as amazing as you or any of my friends," I said hoping to get him to listen.

"It's whatever, you free today?" Dream asked, I nodded, "Well do you want to do a few things?"

"Anything with you," I said smiling.

"Okay, I'll see you in first period." Dream said,

"Dream, you're not walking with me?" I asked sadly,

"I thought Nate-"

"Stop with Nate, I'm focused on someone else right now." I said

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

"Stop with Nate, I'm focused on someone else right now."

I'm focused on someone else right now.

I'm focused...someone else.

someone else.

who?

"Someone else?" I asked trying not to cry,

"Yeah, now you're walking me to class right?" I nodded unable to speak, am I going to get rejected?

Me and George walked to class and I didn't want to engage in any conversations with him, I could tell he knew that.

I really hope George likes me and if not he isn't mean about my crush on him, my plans tonight are big and I don't want them ruined because he doesn't even like me and starts to hate me because I like him.