01.

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica all stood on the stage, singing, dancing, and talking to the children. They had just finished up their last performance of the day. Parents were leaving with their kids, and other workers were slowly leaving as they finished up for the day. The moment everyone had left and the animatronics were sure no one was still around, Chica rushed over to the door and blocked it with a few chairs before returning back to the stage and whispering, "We are all set."

Bonnie transformed into his human form, immediately bouncing off the stage with Freddy watching still in his animatronic form. Foxy soon followed and appeared from behind the pirates' cove curtains with a small hum. "Aye lads and lass!" He spoke, looking at the blonde haired female at the end when he said, lass. The bear glanced over at the human fox, letting out a small grumble. "What are you doing out? Shouldn' you be behind your curtains?"

Chica pouts a little, glancing over at Freddy before she walks over to Foxy and puts her arm around his shoulder. "Loosen up a bit, Faz-bear! He's still our friend. " The female spoke cheerfully whilst Foxy smiled a little, holding her arm gently with his other hand.

A small laugh fell from Bonnie's lips after trying to hold it back. The other three glanced over at him with a raised brow. "Faz-bear." The bunny repeated, stopping the moment he looked over at Freddy, who stood there with a clear angry expression. Chica also began to laugh, mocking the brown haired boy as he stomped away down the hall-way towards his own room.

Bonnie's POV:
After Freddy left, I glanced over at the other two. I watched as Foxy slowly pulled away from Chica as their laughter slowly died down after a moment. I sighed a little, feeling slightly bad about teasing the bear. But yet again, it was kind of funny. I'd better go apologise before I get yelled at.
End of Bonnies POV:

The bunny waved slightly at Foxy and Chica. "Go apologise to him later on. I can't be fucked to hear him get all grumpy and start yelling at me again." Bonnie grumbled out, giving the two the middle finger as they continued to laugh at him as he made his way down the hall. Soon, he arrived at a beige-colored door as he knocked on it, hearing low growls come from the room.

"Open up bear..." Bonnie uttered.

There was no response, apart from the occasional growling he could hear from Freddy. After a bit of calling out to him, Bonnie had enough and began to ram into the door, leaving dents on the mental door. His own temper was building up slightly as he got irritated.

Soon enough, Freddy had enough and got up, unlocking the door as he moved out of the way as the door swung wide open, Bonnie falling to the ground in the process, not being able to stop himself in time as he grumbled.

Freddy's POV:
I was getting fed up with Bonnie's antics as he continued to bang on the metal door. I got up and walked over, opening it as I smirked and watched the purple-haired boy fall to the ground. He looked so helpless. "Get up." I snarled. transforming into my human form.
End of Freddy's POV:

The rabbit groaned a little, slowly getting up as he dusted himself off as he glared at him. "You don't deserve an apology, asshole!" Bonnie yelled, and Freddy raised his brow. "Me an asshole? Says you!" He yelled back, and the two went at each other.

Bonnies POV:
This fucking bear was pissing me off, I just stared at him before grabbing him by the shirt and growling. "Fucking bitch.." I whispered lowly.
End of Bonnie's POV:

The fight had slowly escalated, but it was mainly just Freddy and Bonnie aggressively pinning each other down. Small grunts were heard, and both Chica and Foxy got up and hesitantly walked to the room as they poked their heads in.

There was a pinned down Bonnie, with Freddy on top of him. Chica laughed, before coming back to her senses and realising the two were fighting. Her and Foxy immediately rushed over, prying Freddy off of Bonnie.

The atmosphere was tense. Bonnie's ears twitched a little. While his fists were balled, he took a deep breath before exiting Freddy's room quietly, where the bear snarled.

"Pussy." Freddy mumbled.

_________________________________
A/N:

Hello all! Thank you for being patient with me. I finally managed to write the first chapter. I'm sorry if there is a few mistakes or if it's crappy. Please understand that a-lot of the characters will be OOC. I'll be editing the chapter when I'm able to and I'm currently camping at the moment so it's a bit hard! Have a good week and happy Easter <3