08.

·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

Bonnie pulled away from the hug, his hand resting on Freddy's cheek for a moment before he slowly pulled it back, hearing both Foxy and Chica whispering in the background. He sighed, rolling his eyes, and turned around in the direction where the voices were coming from. "We can hear you." The rabbit stated, Freddy letting out a small groan, slightly angry that their moments had kept being interrupted.

Foxy looked at Chica, shushing her. "Sorry lads! Yer 'continue to make-out or do what yer 'we're doing. " He stated, grabbing Chica's hand and dragging her away from their hiding spot and down the hallway.

"YOU TWO- tsk.." Freddy groaned, his cheeks a soft red as Bonnie stood there, rubbing the back of his neck slightly and taking a step back after grabbing a cupcake.  "I should get going. I'll see you later, Faz-Fuck." He responds, peeling off the wrapper from his cupcake, throwing it out as he gives the brunette a small smirk and waves him off teasingly.

The bear watched him walk off, clenching his fists slightly and biting his lower lip. He exhaled after a moment, laughing a little when he was out of sight. He had gotten used to the 'mean' name, finding it amusing now every time he heard it.

Freddy's POV:
After a few moments, I grab a cupcake myself and sit back on the stage alone, deep in my thoughts. I eat the cupcake, playing with the wrapper whilst I think about how perfect he is..
End of Freddy's POV:

"It was your fault we got caught!"

Foxy's POV:
"It was your fault we got caught!" Chica yelled at me. I cross my arms, tapping my chin with my hook lightly before I respond with "No it wasn't, you were so loud." I watched her as she shook her head. "You were there for Foxy," she mumbled back before lightly nudging me."I'm in the lead at the moment, tho. Don't tell me you forgot about our bet?" She questioned me with a grin. I sigh, rubbing my head gently. "No, I didn't forget." I said before laughing.
End of Foxy's POV:

Chica gave Foxy a determined look before she left, heading over to Bonnie's room to speak with him. She knocked on his door lightly, walking into his room without being invited.

Bonnie looked up, letting out a small groan as he rolled his eyes. "What?" He asked. The blonde girl walked over with her arms crossed and sat down besides him, watching him fix up his guitar strings. "Sooo, you and Faz-bear huh? Are you two a thing yet?" She questioned.

The rabbit immediately stopped what he was doing, his cheeks going a crimson red as he shook his head a little bit and continued tweaking the strings. "Well no..not yet at least." He said softly. Chica immediately stood up excitedly and gave a small nod. "Are you serious? You like him!" She exclaimed.

Bonnie quickly got up, trying to calm her down and pushing a finger against her lips as he whispered softly. "His room is next door to mine. Keep it down.." he groaned. Chica gave a small nod, being quieter this time.

Freddy's POV:

I had walked out of my room, going to get some more pizza to take back to my room. As I walked down the hallway, I suddenly heard my name being mentioned, as I quickly stopped by Bonnie's door and listened.

"Sooo, you and Faz-bear huh? Are you
two a thing yet?"

"Well no..not yet at least."

"Are you serious? You like him!"

"His room is next door to mine. Keep it down.."

I stood there, my cheeks heating up quickly, my heart beating faster. What does Bonnie mean by not yet at least? Does he like me back?
End of Freddy's POV:

He had so many questions, and he was ready to get some answers.

The bear walked past Foxy's cove before he immediately backtracked and slowly opened the curtain up, walking in as he glanced around. Suddenly, Foxy appeared out of nowhere, his hook under Freddy's neck as he let out a low sigh. "Just you, lad..stop scaring me like that." Foxy stated.

Freddy just looked at him with a slightly panicked face, but soon enough, relaxing again as he gave a nod. "I'll call out next time.." he said softly, taking a seat on a crate nearby as he watched the fox fix his props.

"Uh..Foxy. I have a question.." He stated, the redhead giving a nod in response. "Do you think Bonnie likes me?" Freddy asked, Foxy started laughing and nodding a bit.

Foxy's POV:
The lad wants to know about Bonnie's feelings, aye? Oh, this is going to be good! Chica will most likely win our wager at this point. "Do I think? I know so. He talks about you all the time when you are not around, after you two fight. He's a sucker for you, Fred. " I said, watching Freddy look at me with a questionable expression.
End of Foxy's POV:

The brunette looked extremely happy but also slightly unsure as he gave a small nod. "Seriously?" He asked, Foxy giving another nod to reassure him. "Seriously."

"He really likes me?" Freddy mumbled.

_________________________________
A/N:
Hey everyone! Sorry for this late chapter, I've been extremely sick the past week and a half. If it had said I've updated previous chapters, it's because I had to fix something! I hope you're enjoying the story so far. (Psst! Longest chapter I've written so far!)