02.

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

When Bonnie arrived at his room, he slammed the metal door shut with a low grunt. He felt his cheeks warming up as he walked over to the mirror, feeling them with his palm lightly. "A temperature..?" He mumbled to himself, shaking his head as he shrugged a little. "I'm probably just flustered from being angry." He stated, talking to himself as he took a seat on the bed and pulled his hair out of a low ponytail before laying back down on the comfy mattress.

He closed his eyes as his mind fogged up slightly before a clear image of Freddy was all he could see. The rabbit smiled a little, suddenly opening his eyes with a groan as he slowly sat up. "Get out of my mind.." he sighed, a knock was heard on his door. "Ye 'lad, it's just me, Foxy," he says. Bonnie walked over to the door and opened it. "What do you need?" he asked.

Foxy's POV:
I watched as Bonnie opened the door. He asked me what I needed. "Nothing, lad, nothing. I'm just coming to check up on yer' make sure my mateys doing alright. " I smiled, and the rabbit just gave me a slight nod. Well, I'll be off then! Good night. " I waved, soon leaving as I headed back to my room. I wonder how Chica is going with Boss.
End of Foxy's POV:

Bonnie shut the door once again, rubbing his head a little as he changed into some sleeping clothes before getting comfortable in his bed. Mean while with Freddy and Chica. The blonde-haired girl was talking with the bear, trying to get him to calm down a little, which worked slightly. Relax. " Chica spoke softly, patting Freddy's back gently as he gave back a grumble in response. She sighed, making her way towards the door, and waved. "Good night, Freddy, see you tomorrow!" She chirped, leaving.

Freddy's POV:
I kept my eyes on the ground before I suddenly flicked them to the door. She wasn't there. She Must have already left? I shrugged. I wasn't paying much attention to her. My mind went foggy just thinking about what happened between me and Bon today. What was that feeling I had...? It's something I've been feeling constantly for a little while now.
End of Freddy's POV:

Freddy stretched a little, glancing at his small alarm clock as he mumbled something before changing into his sleepwear. When he was done, he made his way over towards his bed before hopping under the cosy covers as he began to wind down as he slowly fell asleep.

The evening's dramas had died down, and everyone slept peacefully through the warm night.

Would it last much longer like that?

Soon morning came; everyone else was already awake besides Freddy, who had just woken up. His mind was slightly blank as he did his daily morning routine as he changed into his usual wear. When he was finished, he exited his room and made his way down to the seating area where all the other animatronics were.

Chica and Bonnie were both on the stage in their animatronic forms, whilst Foxy sat on one of the chairs, finishing up his breakfast. The bear walked over, taking a seat and popping a piece of pizza on his plate as he began to eat in silence. "Pizza's nice," he said, as the chicken animatronic looked over at him and nodded with a small smile. "Thanks Faz-bear!" she replied.

Once again, the room returned to a foul silence. Yesterday's situation was not helping much either, as Foxy slowly got up and made his way to the cove with a wave. "I'll see 'yer later." He spoke, his pirate accent not as thick as it was all those years ago.

Freddy glanced at the front doors of the pizzeria, seeing everything from last night had been moved away as he cleaned up before making his way onto the stage and transforming into his animatronic form. His eyes landed on the rabbit. A small growl fell from his lips as Bonnie looked at him and Freddy quickly looked away.

Bonnie's POV:
I felt eyes on me as I looked at Freddy, watching him glance away when my eyes met with his. Not so sneaky, huh Faz-Fuck? He probably thought he was being sly too. I laugh to myself, my gaze facing ahead as the doors open up. Workers are coming in, setting up and getting ready for the day as I hear the faint screams and laughs of some of the children.
End of Bonnie's POV:

_________________________________
A/N
Sorry that the chapter took a little while to come out! Schools just started again and I've been very tired lately. Thank you all so much for the support lately I really appreciate it. Make sure to drink water and stay safe <3