04.

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

Bonnie's POV:
My heart began to beat faster as my cheeks also grew a soft red. I watched as Freddy walked away, nodding a bit in response. "Yes, sir." That was all I said before I went quiet again. I turned around, walking the opposite way from Freddy, as I attempted to hold back the stupidest grin ever.
End of Bonnie's POV:

Foxy and Chica watched what had just unfolded, the two preparing for fighting and arguing between Freddy and Bonnie. When they heard the other two talking calmly to each other, they relaxed slightly, and small smiles appeared on their faces as the pirate and blonde bickered quietly to each other after the other two parted ways."Did you see Freddy's face?!" Chica attempted to whisper, but with all her excitement built up, she couldn't contain herself.

Foxy facepalmed, letting out a small chuckle afterwards as he shook his head. "Yer 'lass, be sure to keep your voice down, aye?" He spoke, and Chica nodded. Still full of excitement! She smiled a little, leaning in and whispering into the fox's ear, "Let's make a bet." She snickered. Foxy smirked and nodded a little bit. The two made a few bets, both of them sure they themselves were going to win.

Chica's POV:
I walked into the kitchen, a nutty smile on my face as I grabbed some left over pizza and began to eat it happily. A sudden idea popped into my head... party? Why not throw a small party for the others?
End of Chica's POV:

Chica got to work, making preparations for the next day. It wasn't like anyone was going to walk in anyway. The pizzeria was shut for a few days prior to Bonnie's incident so they could get people to do 'maintenance' on the rabbit and see why he had suddenly lashed out at a kid.

Freddy's POV:
I reached the end of the hall, peering into the empty security guard office quietly before I made my way to my room. He was driving me crazy with these weird feelings that stayed deep in the pit of my stomach.
End of Freddy's POV:

The bear let out a low sigh, rubbing the back of his head lightly as he glanced out the small window that had a not-so-pleasing view. All it was is another building next door, with windows boarded up. The stench of blood and possible dead bodies lingered around the back of the pizzeria. It wasn't very pleasant either. This was the life that he and his friends had been living for the past 20 years, and possibly for the rest of their lives.

Freddy sat down at his desk, grabbing a nearby piece of paper as he continued to draw a previous sketch he hadn't finished off. It was a drawing of when the pizzeria had just opened up. Himself, Chica, Foxy, and Bonnie stood on the stage together.

After a while, he finished the rough drawing and pinned it on his wall nearby before he changed into his pj's and sat on his bed tiredly. "It's boring.." he said softly, rubbing his eyes as he laid down and got under the covers.

Foxy's POV:
I walked back to my cove, shutting the curtains as I smiled a bit and kept my fist clenched. "I'll win this bet.." I murmer, closing my eyes a little. I knew I would win our little bet. The chemistry between both Freddy and Bonnie was obviously clearer than before!
End of Foxy's POV:

Soon it was night. Bonnie was in his room as he struggled, trying to figure out his feelings towards Freddy. It was so freaking tough, it had started to agitate him even more. He sighed, pulling his hair out of the low ponytail before fixing it up a little bit as he hopped into his bed, soon enough falling asleep after tossing and turning multiple times.

_________________________________
A/N:
Hello, Author here. I haven't updated this book for a little while. I've had really major writers block, and at the moment I've been dealing with a heap of issues these past two months. Sorry for this shitty chapter, I'll post a side one-shot to make up for it if people would like. It won't be relevant to the story :)