03.

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

Freddy's POV:
I was caught looking at Bonnie. A small grunt fell from my system as I looked forward. I felt so weird..what was this feeling?
End of Freddy's POV:

The day had just started, a small buzz ran through the robotic rabbit's body. He just shrugged off the feeling, continuing through the day as normal. Chica looked at Bonnie occasionally, hearing his fans start to spin faster. She became more concerned, Freddy also began to notice. His gaze flickers towards Bonnie every once in a while.

As the kids sing along with the animatronics, Bonnie's voice slowly becomes all staticky. Soon enough, his voice wasn't even recognisable; a different sounding voice came from the rabbit animatronic. Some of the younger kids hadn't even noticed it yet. Chica and Freddy continued to sing, or else if they didn't, they would have more than likely been scrapped for not following their "programming." Yet again, they wanted to help their friend.

A few of the workers soon noticed, along with the new daytime security guard. "I'm going to kill you~" Bonnie cooed, grabbing a kid by the collar as his mouth opened. One of the employees jumped over the counter and ran onto the stage as he powered off Bonnie.

The child let out a loud cry. When she was let go, she ran to her mother and sobbed into her arms violently. Other parents were grabbing their kids, moving them away from the animatronics. Foxy looked out of his cove, watching everything unfold with slightly wide eyes.

Foxy's POV:
I watch what's happening... it's like what happened to me a while ago. as if I were possessed. Luckily, that employee was quick enough to switch him off. If they hadn't switched it off in time, he might have done something. Hopefully he won't get decommissioned since he hasn't hurt anyone.
End of Foxy's POV:

Soon enough, the pizzeria was empty and closed for the remainder of the day. William walked to the stage, looking at Bonnie and then at the other two. He sighed, rubbing his head slightly as he spoke. "Again, next time we'll have to decommission you, Bonnie." He spoke sharply, as if his soul could hear him.

"Be nice, we have a new security guard."

The Afton said, shaking his head as he turned on his heel and walked out the door. He locked up the door before he hopped into his car, driving away from the pizzeria. When Foxy knew it was clear, he transformed into his human form and walked over to Chica and Freddy, who did the same, the three just looking at Bonnie. "Do we turn him on?" The blonde asked, the bear nodding a bit as he reached for the power button and switched Bonnie back on.

The rabbit immediately lifted his head up, looking around to see if the pizzeria was closed earlier. His mind was flicking back to what happened no more than 2 hours ago. He sighed, transforming into his human form as he rubbed his head a bit. His ears tucked in close to his head whilst he let out a small groan. "I swear I didn't try to kill the kid! This fucking weird thing was jamming my circuits- it was like someone or something took over my body for a moment. " He spoke, pulling at his ears gently as he looked at the other three in front of him.

Foxy's POV:
I watched as Bonnie began to explain what happened. A small frown displayed upon my lips. I sure do feel bad for the lad. I hope he's feeling alright; I don't want him to end up like me.
End of Foxy's POV:

Chica looked at him slightly concerned, Freddy's eyebrows furrowed slightly as he watched the rabbit and spoke. "Don't worry about it, Bon. They'll just think that the last person who did maintenance on us didn't do their job well. Just don't let it happen again. " He mumbled, his cheeks going a soft red as he turned on his heel and walked away. Bonnie stood there, his eyes lighting up slightly when he heard Freddy's voice.

Was he concerned..?

_________________________________
A/N:
Hello! I wanted to say sorry that this chapter isn't as long as the others. I've had major writers block so it took me a while to publish this chapter! If you have any ideas or requests for this story don't forget to let me know :)