07.

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

Freddy was clearly irritated, along with Bonnie still being annoyed at Chica and Foxy from their antics earlier. Oh, how did they know how to press both of their buttons.

After a few more moments of running, Bonnie pulled Freddy into the hidden safe room located next to the restrooms at the front entrance. They shut the door behind them, pressing a chair up against the door before the bear shuffled back, stumbling over something with a low groan as he rubbed his leg. He used his other leg, kicking the heavy object.

Freddy's POV:
I kicked the object I stumbled over, letting out a loud groan afterwards as I held my leg. I heard Bonnie laugh in amusement. I glance at him as I walk over to the light switch, turning it off and on.
End of Freddy's POV:

The light hadn't been working for a little while. No one had come in and fixed it since people were too scared to come by the pizzeria and fix it. Rumours went around about the whole place, so clearly no one would want to lose their lives over fixing a lightbulb. When Freddy realised it wasn't working, Bonnie felt around for something, soon picking up a flash light as he popped it on and pointed it to the floor where the bear fell over.

A leg of an animatronic could be seen. It was a faded golden colour. Bonnie moved the flash-light around, soon seeing a whole yellow animatronic. It seemed to be sitting with its legs close to its chest, both arms resting on its sides. In their right hand, they held a black microphone, wearing both a bow tie and a hat on their head.

The mysterious looking Animatronic seemed to look like a crossover of both Fredbear and Freddy Faz-bear himself. The brunette male slowly walked over, taking a closer look, noticing that the golden bear had missing eyes, their joints not even attached properly anymore.

Bonnie's POV:
I watched Freddy walk over, a small gut feeling in my stomach telling us to leave, as if we had gone too far into something that we shouldn't have found. But didn't the animatronic look eerily familiar? Where have I seen them before?
End of Bonnie's POV:

Bonnie watched the robot. He swore he saw little whites in the golden animatronic eyes. He sighed a bit, rubbing his head as he watched Freddy begin to leave. Maybe the whole William Afton thing is starting to get to his head. He died..he was dead. He was sure of it, unless there was a fifth kid he murdered on the same very day.

He walked out, following behind Freddy when they were in the clear. Bonnie shut the door quietly, sneaking down the hallway back around to where the main stage was. Chica and Foxy were not to be found.

The bear sighed, rubbing his head a bit as he sat down on the stage, Bonnie doing the same as he swung his legs back and forth.

-"Thanks, Faz-bear."-

Freddy's POV:
I raised an eyebrow at Bonnie, perplexed by his sudden words. Of everything he had chosen to say, why that? My facial expressions expressed that I was not only confused, but also grateful for some reason. "For what?" I respond with. "Being calm about the malfunction." Bonnie said back. I felt my heart race and I smiled a little, resting my hand on his shoulder before I slowly pulled him in for a tight hug.
End of Freddy's POV:

-"Eh!"-

Bonnie's POV:
I look at Freddy, letting out a small gasp. I was completely caught off guard when he hugged me. I slowly wrapped my arms around him, my cheeks growing a pinkish colour, my ears resting against my head. I felt a sense of warmth and comfort in the hug..feeling so safe in his arms.
End of Bonnie's POV:

The two of them stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's company for the time being whilst they were alone.

Chica's POV:
-"Thanks, Faz-bear."-

Me and Foxy hid in a corner and eavesdropped on the conversation. We watched them hug from a distance. I quickly perked up, glancing at Foxy with a playful smirk. "I'm winning." I state. He just rolled his eyes at me and laughed slightly.
End of Chica's POV:

_________________________________
A/N:
Hello! I hope everyone is doing well, sorry for the late chapter. It's finally finished! I just wanted to quickly say, about the golden animatronic, I think it's quite clear on who it is. The reason why I was referring to Golden Freddy as 'they/them'  was because Nether Bonnie and Freddy knew his gender (In my book!). In this book Golden Freddy will be a male just a heads up, along with his name being 'Goldie'. I know lots of people use it but it's easier then writing 'Golden Freddy' all the time.

If this sounds confusing please let me know and I'll try to explain it in a more simple way :)