10.

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

In the morning, both Chica and Foxy were lurking over Bonnie's sleeping figure, trying to have a look at what he had been doing yesterday. Both of them sharing glances with each other before looking back over the rabbits shoulder. They both took a few moments, looking at the crumpled pieces of papers with small smiles.

Bonnie's ears twitch, Foxy took notice before grabbing Chica's wrist gently and leading her out of the room, leaving the place how it was before slowly shutting the door.

The rabbit woke up, grunting softly as he slowly sat up and stretched, feeling an uncomfortable pain in his back. He sighed, looking down at the letter in front of him, thinking it was good enough. He stood up, walking over to the bathroom and brushing his teeth before changing quickly.

Bonnie's POV:
I've been dreading about giving this letter to Freddy.  I sigh, grabbing the piece of paper and folding it before popping it into my back pocket.

I head to the kitchen, helping myself to the snacks that employees left for themselves today. I ate a sandwich, throwing the wrapper into the bin as I walk to the stage, getting on the platform before transforming into my animatronic form, getting in position for today.
End of Bonnie's POV:

Chica came out of her room, walking into the kitchen also just a little after Bonnie. Whilst nibbling on some pizza, she saw a folded piece of paper on the ground as she picked it up and unfolded it, her eyes reading the letter.

Chica's POV:
I let out a sudden squeal, jumping up and down before I look through the small window in the kitchen, seeing Bonnie look at me. Even in his animatronic form, I could tell he was hella confused.

"Sorry- I just saw they have my favourite pizza." I smile, playing it off and shoving the letter into my sleeve before I run out, going to Freddy's room and banging on the door loudly.
End of Chica's POV:

"Stop banging, it's so fucking early.."

Freddy's POV:
I groaned, rubbing my eyes before Chica suddenly bursts in, shutting the door behind her. She started squealing in joy, jumping around with a piece of paper in hand. I slowly sit up, running a hand through my hair, looking at the time. "It's 7 am. What could you be so happy about?" I asked.
End of Freddy's POV:

"It's a love letter, for you! Here I'll read it." She said happily and started too read.

"Fazbear, you're so-" The bear practically ran over, taking it out of her hands. "I'll read it myself, now get out of my room please." He said, the blonde nods and exits whilst giggling.

His eyes skim over the letter, a small grin appeared upon his lips before he popped the note into his vest pocket and puts his slightly fancy attire on. He left his room, making his way to the main stage as he grinned happily, he seemed pretty cheery. "Morning Bon." Freddy stated, the rabbit animatronic turned too look at him and gave a small nod. "Morning.." he responds, waving before he looked in front of him, Foxy heading back to pirates cove whilst Chica got up onto the stage, all of them now in there animatronic forms once again.

As per usual, the same thing happened all over again. Screaming kids ran into the pizzeria, parents following behind, relieved to have some peace and quiet for the next few hours.

__________________________
A/N:
This hasn't been edited or proofread properly, this has been sitting in my notes for months and I apologise. I cannot promise that I will update on a regular basis but I can promise I will definitely finish this book. Thank you so much for all the love and support recently, this chapter will probably seemed rush so again I'm very sorry!