05.

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

Chica had gotten up early in the morning, preparing the surprise party for her friends. She had made sure that all entrances were not only locked, but had some heavy object in front of them, so if someone decided to crash their party, they would hear the sounds of furniture being moved. She tried her best to be quiet, but being in her animatronic form didn't help much either.

But she wasn't really worried about it. They had to be closed for the next few days at least. No one had come to check up on Bonnie yet, nor for any of the animatronics' monthly maintenance either. Fazbear entertainment wouldn't go against the law, not with the amount of lawsuits they have under there name as a company.

"Fazbear entertainment is not responsible for disappearance, death, or dismemberment."

The blonde haired girl finished hanging up balloons, streamers and setting the table that contained her signature cupcakes along with the classic Fazbear pizza and snacks to pick at.

Foxy walked in, letting out a small groan as he looked around, rubbing his eyes whilst yawning. It was quite clear he had just woken up, his reddish hair slightly messy. "What's all this for, lass?" He asked. "Just a little surprise. I thought it was a good idea to throw this small little party to ease the tension between everyone." She spoke, smiling a bit.

The fox gave a small nod, smiling in return as he stretched. "Good idea! I'll be back, I'm just going to go make myself look decently presentable." He hums, Chica letting out a soft giggle. He turned around, making his way back down the hallway quietly and into his room as he shut the door gently.

After a little while, Chica had finished setting up and made her way over to her friend's rooms. She knocked on Freddy's door. The bear, already awake, responded with a small grunt in response, not saying anything. "Get ready to party!" She chirped, walking down to Bonnie's room as Freddy immediately opened his door. "Chica what-" he sighed, seeing she was gone as he got ready.

Bonnie's POV:
I woke up to Chica banging on my door. An irritated groan fell from my lips as I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Hurry up!" She yelled, walking off. The heavy sounds of her footsteps soon faded away. I assumed she was in her animatronic form, just from how loud the banging was. I shook my head, getting out of bed, and started to get changed.
End of Bonnie's POV:

"Those two.." Freddy mumbled, rubbing his temples. Well, at least he knew Bonnie was going to be there now. He suddenly stopped, his eyes opening a bit.

'Why do I want to see him so bad...' The bear thought to himself. Surely he hadn't fallen for the rabbit? No way! He wouldn't even admit it if it was even the truth.

After a little while, everyone besides Bonnie had gathered together in the main area of the pizzeria where all the tables were set up in front of their stage. Music played softly in the background from the wired speakers behind the stage's curtains.

Chica wore a pale yellow pleated skirt, along with a yellow shirt that had the words 'Lets eat!' On them, in pink. Foxy wore his usual pirate looking attire, his hair swept back lazily with his black eye-patch. Freddy wore a pair of black dress pants, and a brown turtleneck.

The blonde female looked around, checking the time. Seeing Bonnie still wasn't here, she groaned softly and rolled her eyes a little bit. Suddenly, the rabbit entered the room, panting slightly and straightening himself up as he coughed. "Sorry for taking too long." He spoke, adjusting his purple vest he wore with some black ripped jeans. His eyes scanned the area, looking directly at Freddy, who caught his eyes. He blushed slightly, glancing away as he let out a low growl and walked over towards the drinks, skulling a glass of water.

Chica smiled slightly, running over and practically jumping onto Bonnie. "You came!" She said happily, ruffling his hair a bit as he stumbled a bit and nodded. "I'm here, aren't I?" He responds, laughing a little bit as he turns around and gives her a hug.

Foxy watched happily, glad the rabbit showed up. He was also slightly surprised that Freddy had decided to show up! He usually didn't want to be within a 5 metre radius of Bonnie. Apart from when they were performing, that's a different story.
____________________________________
Word count: 754