09.

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

After a little while of talking, Freddy slowly got up from the  crates and left pirates cove. His mind was blurry, putting the pieces together and still not believing the fact that Bonnie also liked him back. Despite practically hearing it with his own ears!

He headed over towards the table, picking up a plastic plate and placing a slice onto it. He looked at the cupcakes, deciding to pull a shifty. He glanced around, taking a few of the cupcakes. He sure did love Chica's cooking, everything she made was extremely good. He just wouldn't say anything because he was too stubborn to compliment it.

Freddy's POV:
I pick up my plate, walking back down the hallway. On my way to my room, I stopped at Chica's door, watching Bonnie from the door way before glancing at the blonde female. "Cupcakes are great." I said, before suddenly walking off again and shutting the door to my bedroom once I got in.
End of Freddy's POV:

Bonnie and Chica looked at the doorway, seeing the bear had walked off. "Well that's a first." She said, earning a small laugh from the rabbit. "I'll take into consideration about what you said. Let me sleep on it." He said, giving her a small wave before heading back to his own room also, pondering amongst his thoughts.

Chica left her room, heading to the main stage area where she had set everything up. She began to clean everything up, popping the leftover cupcakes and pizza into plastic containers.

Foxy soon headed over, helping his friend out whilst stealing a cupcake occasionally and eating it whilst they cleaned up. "Freddy asked me about Bonnie liking him. That bear is fucking dense." He sighed, tapping his noggin with his hook lightly as Chica giggled.  "Same with Bonnie, we spoke about it! I think he's finally going to ask Freddy out." She said happily, taking down some streamers.

The fox looked at her, raising a brow slightly as he gave a small smirk. "Is he now? Yer' we're right. I think you'll win this time. Next time you won't though, I promise that." He said, his smirk slowly easing into a playful smile.

Soon they finished cleaning up, throwing the bags in the trash before everything was put back into its right place, looking the same as before, so nothing seemed out of place tomorrow when the employees arrived.

Not like the workers weren't suspicious enough already of the possessed  animatronics. William was struggling to keep the pizzeria in check. The amount of lawsuits and filed missing children reports were driving him crazy. He had managed to convince the police for this long that it was nothing but rumours, but that doesn't explain the smell of a rotting corpse outside in the dumpster.

William hadn't been in since the night Bonnie had malfunctioned, which was unusual. Yet again, when he was there, he was always in the back of the diner doing things. Once he was there, you wouldn't see him for the rest of his shift. Only if he was leaving or coming in, he also would never leave the room unattended on its own. He would always have to lock it as a 'safety' precaution according to what he had told others.

Chica and Foxy soon parted ways, heading towards their own rooms to begin to start winding down for the night. Everyone else was in their own room besides Foxy, his room lingered behind the pirates' cove.

Bonnie's POV:
I sat at my makeshift desk in my room, letting out a small groan. I scrunch up a piece of paper, throwing it behind me with the other scrunched up pieces. I was trying to write a god damn letter, just a letter, and I was too nervous to give it to him. If I'm this nervous over a piece of paper..hell, how would I be able to talk to him face to face ever again?

I sighed, resting my head on my desk whilst I tapped the table lightly, trying to figure out what to write before I slowly fell asleep.
End of Bonnie's POV:

_________________________________
A/N:

Sorry that this is such a short chapter, schools been a pain in the ass recently. But any who, chapter 9 has been posted!