11.

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.
As the night came to a close, employees tidied up the pizzeria and ushered the remaining children out.

The animatronics stood on stage without a sound, their metal forms unmoving. Just as the last employee was about to lock up, a familiar sounding voice echoed through the place as footsteps could be heard, the man approaching the three animatronics on stage.

"I'm disappointed."

He announced with his hands behind his back. He sighed, shaking his head slightly. "We're going bankrupt because of you all. Rumor's about the missing children are still circulating the place. Police won't stop until they get to investigate the establishment." He rubbed his head, glancing directly at Bonnie. "You've made them even more suspicious, Bonnie." William spoke sternly, crossing his arms over in front of his chest now.

Freddy's metal fists clenched tightly, hearing how William spoke so Ill of Bonnie. It absolutely set him off, after everything that man had put them through. He wasn't going to keep getting away with it. He was going to make sure to put an end to all this nonsense whether it meant William was in jail, dead or alive.

"But. For the time being, this place will still be up and running." He spoke, turning around on his heel as he left the establishment, locking up the doors behind him as he left.

Once they were sure everyone had left, their metal arms and legs start shifting and contorting until they take on a more human-like form. Their facial features became more human-like as they transformed.

Freddy glanced over at Bonnie, his anger subsiding as he approached him. "Hey Bon. Meet me in my room soon." He said, intending to speak with him about the note he had been given earlier.

Bonnie gave a small nod, watching the bear walk to his room. He decided to head to his own room for the time being. Once he arrived, he immediately walked over to his desk, trying to find the note that he had written, not being able to find it. He stood up right, his breathing rapid. Is that what Freddy wanted to speak to him about? Did he perhaps somehow find the note? He sighed, trying to calm himself down before heading to Freddy's room.

As soon as Bonnie stepped into Freddy's room, he felt a wave of dread hit him. Freddy was standing by his window, his back turned towards him. "Hey, Freddy." he spoke, forcing himself to remain calm. Freddy turned around, his expression stern. "Bonnie, we need to talk." Bonnie gulped, feeling sick to his stomach. "I know what you're talking about.." Bonnie said softly, looking away as Freddy showed him the note. "I don't know how you got the note..but I didn't know how else to tell you.." He muttered again, glancing back at the bear.

Freddy's expression softened slightly. "I already knew, Bon. I've felt the same way about you for a while now."

Bonnie's heart skipped a beat. "Really?"

Freddy took a step closer to him, taking his hand in his. "I'm sorry for being distant and such an asshole recently. I guess I was too afraid to confess my feelings to you. Instead I acted like a dickhead."

Bonnie felt warm inside, his cheeks slowly heating up. "It's okay. I've been scared too. I accept your apology, I haven't been much better either.." He whispered, pulling him in a tight embrace. "Now that we both know...what happens next?" he asked.

Freddy smiled slightly, slowly pulling back a little bit to look at Bonnie. "We take it one step at a time together."

Bonnie felt a sense of relief wash over him as he hugged Freddy back. His secret was no longer a burden. He was excited to see what the future held for him and Freddy.