(3) The Hangout

"Hey guys!" I say in my usual muffled voice.

"Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in. Kenny's brought a girl!" Cartman pointed out. Majorine looked away shyly.

"H-Hello." Majorine did a curtsy.

Kyle comments, "Dude, if you were going to have a date with Marjorine, you could've texted us. We'd still be fine without you anyway."

"First of all, we are not on a date. Second of all, she's going to hang with us because I said so." I declare, making everyone silent.

"What. The. Fuck." Cartman said, clearly offended. Kyle looked at me with a tint of disappointment. Stan just shrugged.

"C'mon guys, just once. Then I won't bring her ever again." An awkward silence came.

"It's okay Kenny, ya don't have to..-" Marjorine tries to intervene.

I interrupt her before she could finish, "Brighten up guys.. It's Marjorine's first day in South Park! We could show her how we do things here."

Cartman cocked a eyebrow. "When the hell did you care about that shit?"

"Since now."

Kyle sighs. "Jeez Kenny, do you really wanna fuck her that bad? You're just like Stan when he brought Wendy." Kyle crossed his arms.

I smirk. "Yeah."

"I was.. joking."

Stan snickers, "Wow, you really are h0rny."

Majorine, after hearing my reply, mumbled and stumbled on words and was a blushing mess. I chuckled.

"Okay, okay, we get it. You want to bang Marjorine. Big deal." The big-boned boy scoffs. "Can we get going now? We're wasting precious time."

"Damn, I guess Cartman has some glass in HIS vagina today." I tease. Kyle tries to stop himself from laughing.

Marjorine puts her hand over her mouth to hide her laughter. I smile at the fact that she found my joke funny. Most girls would think my jokes were immature and annoying.

"Where should we go first then?"

"Let's eat first!" Cartman, of course, said.

"Maybe Tweek Bros. Coffee?" Majorine suggests,

"Oh, you know that place Marjorine?" Stan mentions.

And then, for a spilt second, I swear I saw fear crossing Marjorine's eyes.

"My parents uhm.. got some coffee there once and recommended it to me." She stammered out.

I didn't know whether it was my mind playing tricks with me. I mean, why would she feel scared of a question like that? It must've been my imagination.

"That place is pretty decent. I'm okay with it." Kyle concurs.

I just stifle out, "I'll just go wherever you guys wanna go."

"Fine." Cartman agreed, looking uneasy. I wanted to poke at him for it but decided not to.

__________
No one's POV
__________