(31) Kenny Vs..?

Kenny eyed at the curly-haired boy, or Bradley, who was a few tables away. Based off of the information from yesterday, or last chapter, he must know something about or been involved in Butters' death.

While Kenny's mind pondered off of that, Cartman decided to comment, "Aww, is lil Kenny getting jealous because his lil bo-" Cartman coughed. " 'GIRLFRIEND'.. is hanging out with someone else?~"

"No," Kenny quickly detested. Making the boys turn to look at him teasingly.

"Oooh, someone might be in love!~" Stan started making kissing sounds, which did not make Kenny feel any better.

"And here I thought Kenny was actually going to refrain from doing anything lovey dovey with her," the red head said. Kenny huffed.

"You guys suck."

Meanwhile, on Marjorine and Bradley's side..

"So you've been living like this for 4 months?," Bradley corroborated. Marjorine nodded.

"Other than that fella Cartman telling me to do whatever, life is pretty good." Marjorine put a piece of fruit in her mouth and munches on it.

"The fat guy?"

"Well, not really.. He says that his body figure is like that because he's big-boned, or at least that's what his mom tells him."

Bradley stared at her with a look that said 'are you serious.' Even he knew that it was absolute bullshit.

Bradley was about to ask more about it, before feeling a the earth tremor. ".. Uhm, Bu-.. Marjorine, is it just me or do you feel that too..?"

"Feel what?"

"The Earth shaking."

Marjorine tried to focus on the surroundings, and soon, she had also felt the rumbling as well. She immediately knew why.

"Uh-oh..," she said, as the rumbling got louder and louder.

"What?" Bradley bite his nails tensely. "Is there an earthquake?"

Marjorine put her hands on Bradley's shoulder in a panic. "Look, Brads, if ya want to save your own sanity, ya better get outta here before he-"

"Heeeey you two! Mind if I join you?," a familiar voice asked happily. And guess who it was..

The fattest, one of the meanest, and biggest boys in South Park..

Eric Cartman.

Marjorine shook her head reluctantly. "N-No, we don't mind.." Bradley looked at her questioningly, while also fearfully. He was going to be in for a ride.

Cartman sat down next to Marjorine, almost making her fall off her seat. He then introduced himself in a friendly manner, in which Bradley responded back in an also friendly, but cautious manner.

Oh, and by the way, Cartman doesn't know that Bradley knows about Marjorine.

"So, Bradley, are you two girlfriend and boyfriend or what? Because I swear you guys hang out all the time."

Bradley blushed. "Oh, uhm..," he started before being interrupted.

"Of course not! We're just real close buddies, Bradley and I!" Marjorine patted Bradley's back.

He stops biting his nails for a moment. "Yeah.." Bradley's smile fades slightly when hearing the term 'buddies'.

'I wish we weren't just friends in another universe.'

Cartman grins. "Uh-huh..," he hums in a careless way. The fat boy then glances at Marjorine, signaling that he wanted to talk some certain business with her, alone.