(14) The ClyJorine Collab (also i dont ship this the title is a joke)

It's been a few weeks since the last chapter happened, everyone was practically accustomed to Marjorine by now. By that I mean Kyle, Stan, and Cartman and whoever else. They were used to Marjorine joining in their group sessions at random times.

They literally believed that Majorine had a huge crush on Kenny based on how much she spends time with him over everyone else.

ANYWAY, moving on with the story.. The four were talking near Cartman's locker about their classes. The ones they hated the most, or the kind of homework they had. It didn't matter.

"Ugh, it's as if Ms. Ganda hates me!" By the way, that was a fake name I made up, not a real character in the franchise I swear.

"Heheh.. Maybe it means she LIKES you!" Cartman teased, but Stan and Kyle were clearly unamused.

Kenny nods jokingly. "Yeeeeah, Stan." He said through muffles, making Stan pout.

"Not. Funny."

The two laugh at Stan's reaction. Kyle rolls his eyes. "Joking about molesters are NOT funny you guys!" He stated while flailing his arms.

Cartman just shrugs it off. "Whatevs. Anyway, where's your girlfriend Kenny?" Kenny gave a look at Cartman in return. Although Cartman wished he knew if he was blushing under that hood so he could tease him a bit more.

"Who?"

Majorine then pops out of nowhere, making everyone jump. She had her usual messy hair, and grasped her books for her next class.

"What'cha guys talking about?" She asked, beaming at the four boys.

"Oh nothing. Just talking about Kenny's girlfriends... In p0rn magazines." Cartman explained, making Majorine give Kenny a questioning look.

Kyle just face-palms himself in disappointment. While Kenny on the other hand, looked like he was about to kill Cartman. He clearly did not like him talking about his babies like that.

Majorine takes out a purple tinted paper. "Did you guys get the paper for Winter Formal?" Everyone answered with a, "Yes."

"I'm going with Wendy!" Stan said happily, though he looked quite sick a few seconds after.

Cartman smirks. "Heidi is coming with me." Kyle glared at him.

"Didn't you guys break up?"

"Yeah, but we got back together.. Jealous, are you KAHL?" Cartman remarks as he nudges Kyle teasingly. Kyle rolled his eyes once again, and didn't respond.

Stan asks, "Kyle, Kenny, Majorine, who are you guys going with?"

"I haven't decided.. But you should know that a bunch a girls already asked me out." Kenny replied cockily.

Majorine answered, "I don't know who I'm going out with, but I think I'll be going."

Kyle has a salty look on. "I'll just be going by myself.." He said this while eyeing Cartman, making sure that he doesn't laugh at him.

And well, let's just say that it went the way he expected it to go. Cartman bursted out into laughing, Kenny laughing along with him. Apparently his laugh is contagious, I guess.

On the other hand, Majorine rubbed her fists together. A bunch of gals already asked him out? Now I'm definitely never going to get a chance with him!

She could go to the dance by herself like Kyle, but she wasn't going to say it aloud because of Cartman. Dancing alone.. Again.

The bell soon rang, interrupting the four. They went to their classes as instructed.

—————————

Majorine hummed to herself as she roamed the halls. It was lunchtime already, she already ate so she could go to the library earlier to study for a test in her math class.

But then in the corner of her eye, was Clyde Donovan himself, sitting sadly beside his locker. "Clyde right? I have you in Spanish class."

Clyde nods and does a little wave at her before his head droops again. Majorine frowns.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked as she sat next to him. Clyde's head perked up, surprised that a girl like Majorine was concerned for him.

He hesitated, after a few seconds he eventually answered with, "My.. Girlfriend, Bebe. She's going to prom with another dude. She's cheating on me... Again." He whispered the last part, but it was loud enough for her to hear.

"Why can't you go by yourself?"

"Token is going with Nicole, Craig with Tweek, and Jimmy with some girl I give no shits about. I dunno, I feel like I would look like a loser when I come empty-handed. Especially in-front of Token.." Clyde explained as he whispered the last part again. Majorine looked at him with bigger concern from how much he kept on whispering the last parts of his sentences.

The two just sat there silently. The silence was honestly too much for them to handle, since they don't hang out much even when Majorine was Butters. She started to rub her fists together, feeling that she should say something to make him feel better, at least by a little bit.

"Hey, uh, Clyde..," she started, unsure of how to continue. Clyde perked his head up at her.

"Don't feel too down over one girl! You know what they say, 'there's always more fish out in the sea'.." Marjorine smiled, or at least tried to, reassuringly at him.

Clyde still looked down in the gutters. Seeing this, Marjorine spoke further, "There's also lots of great things about you!"

Clyde's head immediately turned to Marjorine. "Like what?"

"Appearance-wise, I would say.." Marjorine pressed a finger against her lip thoughtfully. "I like your eyes. They're a nice hazelnut color."

Clyde cracked a smile. "Really?"

"And your smile! Yes, uh, your smile.. It's handsome..?"

Clyde's smile grew bigger. "I guess so.."

"Mhm. And even though I don't personally know you, but I'm sure you're a great guy!"

Clyde chuckles. "Yeah.. Well, I was voted 1st for cutest boy in school by all the girls in 4th grade.."

"Really?"

Clyde nodded. "Yup!," he said quite confidently.

Marjorine patted the brunette's back. "See? There's lots of things about you that are great! That gal Bebe just doesn't see them!"

"Yeah, but.." His smile was quickly wiped off his face. ".. But that still doesn't change the fact that Bebe chose some other dude over me.."

Aaand he was back to being depressed.

Marjorine had to speak up, she just had to! But what would she say to make him feel a bit better?

Majorine searched through her mind, thinking of something that cheer Clyde up. That's when it hit her. Clyde didn't want to go because he didn't have a partner. What if..?

"Clyde, if you feel so gloomy about going by yourself, maybe I could go with you to the dance instead?" Marjorine asked, and as soon as those words came out of her mouth, Clyde eyes lit up.

"Really!?" He exclaimed, now face to face with Majorine.

Majorine cleared her throat and continued further, "Yeah! But I don't like like you romantically, alright? None of that kissy stuff during the dance!" Clyde nods, a smile now plastered on his face.

"Maybe, I could make Bebe jealous.." He said mischievously, though I think it was supposed to be said in his mind. Majorine smiled back wearily.

And a few seconds after their deal, the bell rang. Majorine said her goodbyes to Clyde and headed to her designated class.