(13) (pt.2) Definitely not a Date

"I'm tired." Majorine says blankly as we were walking away from the mall.

"Me too." I answer, my legs are super sore from all the walking. We had probably walked around the mall for about 2 hours and a half. For some particular reason, it was surprising to me.

Why, you may ask? It was because  I never had that much fun with other girls I hung out with. Like I said before, most girls I met up with were boring as fuck. They were mostly just girls who were sexually frustrated and wanted to get screwed because no other dude other than me would.

Marjorine however, did not want to get screwed. So maybe that's why.
(in denial or what?)

"Look Kenny, a bench!" Marjorine pointed out excitedly. She ran over to the bench like a little kid.

I trailed behind Majorine, who was still full of energy. She stood beside the bench, as if waiting for me to sit down first. Is there something about the bench that I don't see?

"What is it?"

"Oh." She glanced at me then at the bench. "I'm letting you sit down first. It's a curtesy."

I shrugged. I plopped down onto the chair, letting out a sigh of relief. Marjorine followed by sitting next to me.

"By the way, are you and your sister doing okay?" She twiddled with her fingers.

"Yeah, my mom isn't usually home because she finally got a decent job. She figured that I was old enough to take care of myself and Karen so she goes overtime nowadays." I answer blankly.

"What about your dad?"

"Bastard's busy doin' somethin' else other than takin' care of his family. You were lucky he wasn't home that night." I reply bitterly.

She nods understandingly. My words seemed to have triggered something within her.

"You have daddy issues too, Marjorine?"

"Oh, uh.." Marjorine looked conflicted on whether she should tell me what was on her mind.

"Well, not right now."

"Really?"

"Mhm. I uhm... had a dad who liked  to ground me a lot for the littlest things I did. Whether it was right or wrong."

I try to shake off the fact that her dad was a bit similar to Butters. A little too similar.

A gust of wind blew past us. I could hear Marjorine make an audible sound as a reaction. I glanced over to her, seeing that she was shivering.

I smirk. This was my time to shine.

And so, I discreetly but smoothly inch closer to Marjorine. I wrap a part of my jacket around her.

Marjorine immediately notices my move at my attempt. I just try to act natural.

She giggles, but doesn't mind. Marjorine snuggles into my jacket. We both laid there in a somewhat comforting silence. Watching people pass by and other things.

After a whole lot of minutes, Marjorine finally got up. "I'm hungry." She said, extending a hand out to me to take. Usually, I would take the initiative, but oh well.

The sun started to set.

We eventually decided to go to a restaurant that had decent food and decent prices with a name that is irrelevant.
(McDonalds?)

We ordered what we wanted at the front desk. We then found a table and chatted to pass the time.

"Holy moly, that lady over there has some real big boobies."